Meeting You (NaLu fan-fic) [NaLu song-fic] one-shot

This is dedicated to lalice0610

 my favorite Filipina author <3

***********************************

Watch the video at the right side ;)

***********************************

This is my first Song-fic ever!!!!!!!

  Imma DIE HARD FAN OF FAIRY TAIL <3 <3 <3

 so please read it with love <3

hahahahhahahahhaha

 So start reading guys ;)

*Third person*

  It was a Autumn sunny day morning there was a girl sitting at some café at Magnolia. She was staring at her Iphone with three little cats hanging at her phone, it was a Blue cat, a white cat and a black cat.

While staring at her phone she turn it off then place it near her pinkish lips then she sigh, she look like she was waiting for someone to text her.

Later she walk and goes to the cliff side off the ocean and staring into the big water and feeling the relaxing  wind coming from the sea. As the blond hair of hair was following the path of the wind as it dance with the wind, then she later when she was staring at the sea she frowned as she remembered someone and hat saddens her.

Then she looks to her right side then start walking away from the cliff side.

  Then when another day comes she walk to the streets and goes to the park for a walk and sightseeing, but there was a running pink headed man with an onyx colored eye and wearing a scaled scarf  who pass by her then the man stop running and look at the blond girl who was walking oppositely to him.

The girl stops and look at the man then they stared at each other and the pink headed guy give her his toothy grin then the blond girl smiles at him too, they talk, they laugh and hang out with each other.

Then one day they go out and goes to the favorite café shop of the blond girl they talk and laugh and talk.

“nee… Lucy can I tell you something? Or ask you something?”

the pink headed man ask the blond girl who was named as Lucy

“hmmmm… okay Natsu ask anything”

said the Blond girl who was named Lucy to the pink headed man who was named  Natsu

“I…I-- ammmm…  L-lucy c-can I … … ammmm court you?”

Natsu asked Lucy as if on cue Lucy was shocked and her mouth was wide open  and tears was falling from her eyes

“N-natsu…”

that was all the things that can she say

“I-it is oka i-if you d-don’t want t--“

Natsu was cut off by Lucy as she shouted and her face were inches away from Natsu.

“YES! YOU CAN COURT ME!”

She shouted to Natsu as she came back to her senses the they both blushed and Lucy sits formally.

-1 year and 1 month later-

 It was Natsu’s and Lucy’s 1st anniversary as a couple then they go out on the date they goes to the café when Natsu confessed and where Lucy said the word “Yes”.

 Then Lucy gave Natsu a Gift a keychain that mark an insignia of the Fairy tail guild. Natsu was happy at her gift then he pulls out a red box in his pocket.

“Lucy will you marry this man also named Natsu?”

 Natsu said while kneeling in front of her as he gives her his best , adorable and toothy grin.

 Tears were falling from Lucy’s eyes again and it was tears of Joy.

“Yes!  Yes! I Do Natsu”

She said happily then Natsu puts the ring at the left side of her hands and put it in her ring finger then Natsu hugs Lucy then shared a wonderful kiss.

 **************************************

  Nyehehehehhehehehhehe that one was an epic hahahahhahha! :D

wish you lik it guys :D and thanks for reading LOVE LOTS ALL OF YOU :* and this was one hell of a short story :D 

  thanks for the read ;)