In Love with That Guy

Why am I seeing this note?

Hello. This is Cherry Ann and I decided to revise and post this story to a platform called Sofanovel to earn a little, initially to help raise funds for my friend's mom's hospital bills. This same friend was the one who asked me to write stories for her as I originally do poems.

Then, why not delete or unpublish the story as a whole?

I can post up to five sample chapters to different places so I'm using that advantage to tell all the panda babies who grew with me and this story that I'm still here and I would probably come back. I don't know when but I know I would as Wattpad is my first love and I want to remember that. I want you all to remember me as me, too.

You said 'initially', do you have any other reasons now?

Sadly, her mom had already given up the fight, but I do still want to raise funds for my family as aid during this pandemic. I'm wishing for everyone's well being, as well.

Why did you change the names of the characters?

What if Tao would know the story? Hehe. It is because of this big what if. I may be dreaming but I want to trust the internet's wide range to reach him. That would be amazing and embarrassing at the same time so I had to conceal his identity a bit even though I was still, plain as day, describing him. #HuangZiTaoismyanswer ♥

I also don't know if I can use his name and not be sued for doing so, so just to be safe.

Anything else?

Well, I want to remind everyone to prioritize their health, especially their mental health, during these hard times. I would post the sample chapters on different dates but you can always expect my updates on Sofanovel every Wednesday, 11 PM (+8 Qingdao time :P) under the name wytcherri and the same title, In Love with That Guy, because we still are, right?

Thank you for all the support! Cheers, my dear panda babies. ♥

xoxo,

Cherry Ann 🍒 🐼

↠∷↞
❅❆❇ BOTB2017 JUDGE'S PICK ❇❆❅
↠∷↞

↠∷↞❅❆❇ BOTB2017 JUDGE'S PICK ❇❆❅↠∷↞