quîndecim

Lucia struggled to stand up with all of her might, but unfortunately she could not move any part of her dismembered, shattered appendicular skeleton. She pushed her upper extremities until her debilitated half body was successfully upheaved from the dirty dance floor.

Elise looked at her like a detective, determined to extract out any possible answer from the criminal and if really needed, delve into their personal lives. “What do you want from her?” Elise grabbed a fistful of Lucia’s short chaotic red hair, coercively facing her bloody and bruised mask near her face, few inches left apart between them. Tension still obviously present.

“Why would I tell you?” Lucia simpered slyly, blood draining down her ears.

Elise groaned. She dragged Lucia’s weak body in the corner stairs, blood trailed on the floor like tracks coming from a car’s wheel moving in a mud slicked road.  “Suit yourself.” Using her stiletto boots, Elise pushed her cranium on the ground like a lifeless cadaver.

Lucia smiled similarly to a lifeless carefully kept, porcelain doll sitting in a locked glass cabinet.

“Elise!” I yelled.

Elise ignored me, as she actively engaged in continuing her job.

“Elise!” I shouted for the second time.

“I’m almost done, m’lady. I’m about to finish this.” Elise seized the neck of Lucia and ignited her idle hand, blazing hot red and blue fire brightly illuminated the proximity. The shadow sycophants of Lucia disappeared, turning into a black loathsome smoke, which polluted the air conditioned room.

She was about to shove her blazing hot red and blue fired up fist to the abdomen of Lucia, when she froze and halted.

Lucia body was deathly still. The black dense smoke hastily orbited around her and Elise. A sucking like sound followed as Lucia opened her mouth wide enough for the black smoke to be engulfed into her dark blood stained mouth, ears and nose.

Elise dropped Lucia’s physique on the floor and little by little back out from her, disgusted with what she is currently seeing.

Moreover, Lucia’s chassis slowly twisted all its anatomical parts by itself in a random manner, in which her neck was hyperextended, her trunk was bent backwards and her extremities were somewhat convoluted together.

Hastily, Lucia grabbed her mandible and maxilla with her twisted arms as she easily spread her mouth in a one hundred eighty degrees with a deep popping sound for  allowing her to totally swallowing up the black thickened smoke wholeheartedly.

Since she spread it out like it was nothing, her mandible was hanging freely on her face as if it was a bouncy toy hanging on a wire.

Her buccinator and risorius facial muscles were ripped apart, however, there was no trace of blood dripping out of it. Instead, it was a black thickened liquid that poured out.

 The next thing that happened was Lucia’s impervious murky black viscous oil like drainage, sputtered out from her pores all over her pale white complexion, comparable to a lemon being vigorously squeezed until nothing is left of the fruit even a single pulp or seed by an old angry woman who cannot wait to taste the citrus flavor from it.

My hyperesonant stomach rumbled loudly along with the rapid secretion of hydrochloric acid with an unknown cause. The acid travelled upward my esophagus, slightly burning my throat as the acid was about to exit my oral cavity.

This gross and gore lurking madness made me nauseous for a split second. As I was in the urge to vomit, I covered my lips with my hands and shut my eyes, praying that it won’t spill out my mouth.