Le Team Seven vs Zabumoomoo!

Nickname rightfully belongs to BluePringlez. I simply stole it for the use of the title because i thought it was awesomefull :D but i will change it if you have a problem with it.

ONTO LE STORY!!!! -------------

“Look, this one is trembling still.”

We are surrounded by water clones-each poised and ready to take our heads off. My sword is unsheathed and my arm begins to ache-an all too familiar burning sensation flickering atop my skin. I smirk slightly, stomach twisting with nerves.

“I’m trembling…with excitement.” Sasuke smirks.

“He’s all yours, Sasuke.” Kakashi turns to duckbutt, smiling slightly.

In less than two seconds, all the Zabuzas’ disperse into water and rain down onto the uncompleted bridge. I smile proudly, rubbing at my bandages.

“Ooo,” Zabuza says, false awe dripping from each word-twisting into bitter venom. “So you could see they were water clones, huh? Brat’s improving. Looks like you’ve got a rival, Haku.”

 “HAI HAKU!!!!!” I leap out of the confinements of the circle so the masked male can see me, waving frantically. “You’ll never guess what happened,” I wave my sword in the air. “You were right! Look at what Kakashi got meh!”

 Haku laughs lightly and waves back, nodding. “So I see. It’s very nice.” Zabuza sends him an incredulous look-much like the one Kakashi and the kids are giving the back of my head right now.

I smile sweetly and turn back to look at Kakashi. “He gave me boy advice. Who knew transsexuals were so good at the stuff!”

“Get back.” Kakashi rolls his eyes.

I giggle and skip to his side. “Well, I guess I was right.” Kakashi drawls, looking down at me. “It was all an act. With a cute little mask.”

“Like yours!” I poke his cheek.

He rolls his eyes, again.

“You really got to stop doing that, Scarecrow, or they’ll get stuck that way permanently. Like Duckbutt’s scowl.” I say in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sasuke ignores my comment and glares at the two before us. “Big phony.”

“So all that about being a tracker ninja and having to protect your village was a bunch of bull, huh?” Tazuna scowls. I nod.

“They look pretty chummy to me. I’d say they’ve been pulling scams like that for a long time.” Kakashi states, bored.

“He’s got some nerve showing up here again!” Sakura growls. “After pulling that…trick!”

“And hiding behind a mask too. Who does he think he’s fooling?” Kakashi shakes his head scornfully. I snicker and nudge him with my elbow. “Hypocrite.”

“Speak for yourself, Sensei.” Sakura rolls her eyes.

Kakashi sends me a boyish closed eye smile. I snort and roll my eyes, shoving him slightly. “Careful, Alex, they might get stuck that way.”

I flash him a devious grin.

“That’s it.” Sasuke scoffs. “I’m taking him out. Who does he think he’s fooling? Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown.”

Kakashi tries not to laugh, because I am mouthing words as Sasuke speaks them, but fails and ends up snorting loudly. Sakura squeals, all in favor of Sasuke kicking butt, and we adults shake our heads knowingly.