Chapter 15

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

"I'll be back in a couple days. It won't take long. Then I'll pick you up" Soren promised before giving me one last peck on the cheek. Dad glared from behind us. I was hoping for mom to yell at dad for his actions, but then both started telling us about the "Birds and the Bees" which we both were intuned to. It was really embarassing!

"I'll be waiting." I smiled, covering the fact that deep inside I wanted to tie him to my bed post so he wouldn't have to leave. Why the heck did dad have to send him back right away? Doesn't he know it's hard for mates to be far apart from each other after claiming? Alex and Sam can barely get out of their rooms without their mates to wake them up each day.

"Our stuff is ready Soren" Luca patted his best friend and alpha on the shoulder, giving me a warm uplifting smile. "Never thought I'd see the day a woman could tame this beast." He said, making Soren snort. All the Soren's men laughed, my mother included. 

"Doesn't that sound familiar Ivan" Mom rested her head on dad's shoulder and hugged his arm.

Dad rolled his eyes. "You should go now, your Alpha should be expecting you soon" he said to Soren; I frowned at him. He wanted them out of our land the moment they got here. I admit I did too, but it was under diffrent circumstances. Now...I wish diffrent.

Soren nodded and held me in a long hug, not letting go.

"Come again soon" Tay said waving her hand. "Next time we should go watch the game on the plasma screen, our surround sound is wicked." She gleamed; always the sports fan. If she weren't a girl, she'd be the perfect little brother.

"I'll hold you to that" Eric pointed at her with the most serious face ever, it was hilarious.

"Well, I'll be going out now. See you boys..." Sam blew each of them air kisses good-bye with an added flirtatious wink. If Ashton weren't right next to her, I would have considered that cheating, but Ashton didn't mind, he knew what wicked things went through my sister's mind. They left hand in hand, off to another lover's getaway.

"First period is starting soon" Jackie informed pointing at her watch. I sighed resting my head into Soren's chest savoring the last few seconds we had left together until the next few days.

"Visit anytime" Mom told them. "You're always welcome" Dad didn't retort; mom dug her nails into dad's arm to prevent him from saying anything. I silently praised my mother.  
"Thanks Ashley" Soren replied, not removing his arms clasped around my back.

"Oh...please, call me mom. You are part of the family now—

Dad cleared his throat cutting off mom's sentence. "No more dilly-dallying, the more we wait the slower you two see each other again."He pointed out, though there was no meaning behind it and I was starting to realize how overly protective my father was being.

Irritated,I hesitantly pulled Soren away."His right, we will see each other again." I encouraged, though the grin on my face was a total fake. I was trying my hardest not to explode in a fit of tears.

"You are so predictable" He pinched my nose making my eyes go cross. "I'll text you every few hours until I see you next" He flashed me his phone. If I had not looked hard enough, I wouldn't have seen the utterly disturbing picture of me drooling on chest, asleep.

"When did you take that?" I yelled trying to swipe it, but he was too fast, he hid it in his back pocket laughing at my horrid experession. 

"Last night, I couldn't resist." He laughed.