Im ready

I DONT OWN REVENGE  OR "If I die Young"

"If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song"

I knew I was about to die. I sent Jack away he deserved to live! After all the fact that Kenny was here was my fault! I say there thinking how I would die. I want to be surround by roses pink to be exact. And I want Jack at my funeral singing me a sweet shoe love song.

"Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother

She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,

And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no

Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby"

I say there thinking who would really miss me? Charlotte and Emily. Emily has been almost like a mother to me. And I know she loves me. When she stand under the colors of the sky I want her to think of me. She needs to know it's all gonna be okay. I never thought this was how it was all come down... my baby my son Carol won't have a mother anymore.

"The sharp knife of a short life, oh well

I've had just enough time"

I had a short life, but to be honest thanks to Emily it was great! she gave me something I never thought I would have! A family! I couldn't have asked for anything better! A short life I had, big it was just enough to be able to have everything I dreamed off.

"If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well

I've had just enough time"

I'll be laying there surrounded by roses. Thinking about the life I'm leaving behind. Good by Emily and Charlotte. Goodbye Nolan, and Declan, and Goodbye... Jack... I love you

"And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom

I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,"

The day me and Jack meet again... will be far far from today. But once he does I will be wearing my wedding dress again. And my ring. My hand will be cold, but my ring will still be there.

"I've never known the lovin' of a man

But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand,"

I never understood what love was, but when a boy held my hand I felt sparks.

"There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,

Who would have thought forever could be said good by..."

I came here and found this boy. He loves me! and I finally understood what love was! Jack. he said he would love me forever... but looks like forever is over... it's goodbye world and goodbye Jack.

"...the sharp knife of a short life, oh well?

I've had just enough time"

It's painful to know, but at least he knows how much he meant to me.

"So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls

What I never did is done"

It's time to get your suits and black dresses on. I'll be wearing my pearls. It's time to say goodbye.

"A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar

They're worth so much more after I'm a gone"

People will think of me as something different when I'm gone. No longer Amanda Clarke, the daughter of the terrorist David Clarke. Everything will be different. Will the truth ever be revealed? I don't know.

"And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'

Funny when you're dead how people start listenin"

Nobody actually cared before. But now when I'm dead and gone... people will start paying attention to everything I had been saying all along, maybe even Emily will understand. I just hope that one day she gives up her path of revenge and instead she just enjoys and loves life. After all life can be short you never know when your going to die.

"If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song"

"Uh oh (uh, oh)

The ballad of a dove (oh, uh)

Go with peace and love

Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket

Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh"

Please don't cry for me. I don't want you to cry for me. Save the tears Jack for when Carol is older and ready to live his on life. Save them Emily... for when you realize that you revenge will get you no where... Nolan for when you realize you haven't really been protecting Emily... Save all your tears.

"The sharp knife of a short life, oh well

I've had just enough time"

I'm ready to leave.

"So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls."

Goodbye.