Pulchritudinous High: School of Seduction

written by: Gwirei

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

WARNING: 

This contains a very mature content that only 80 year old people and above can read. Nah, just kidding. I just want to tell you that this is fictitious. The characters are from the writer's pure lovingkind heart. The plot is from her "oh-so-hopeless-romantic" side. Twist is adapted from Spongebob Squarepant's chant, "I'm ready. I'm ready."

Never redistribute, never plagiarize, never copy, never print and sell without the author's consent or I will "Avadra Kedavra" you.

Author's Note:

This story is still ongoing pero nire-revise ko na rin siya ngayon.

I already revised the prologue. Pero hindi pa ang chapter one up to the latest. Ang nagbago lang sa plot is Naomi (the heroine) is now 16 years old and in her fifth year high school. Si Rhythm, Marvel, Lucelle, Miles, Amulet, etc. fifth year din tulad niya. 'Yun lang.

I want to make this story wholesome. Chos! XD

Trailer made by Pinkupinkuuuu

© Gwirei 2013

Revised on the year 2014