Chapter One.

Become a fan and I'll give you a shout-out in my next chapter :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Preface

That was the end. That phone call ended any of the good things in my life. That was, until Will came in my life.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Chapter One:

I was sitting in the “Journalism B” building café studying for my lit exam. Someone had told me it was really hard so this was my third day studying here.  This routine was getting much too familiar, hot apple cider with my Literature book in my lap and head phones in my ears.  My “Studying” playlist had been playing for hours straight. All the songs seemed to be mashed as one, as if I was drunk. It’s been really hard to smile in the past two months since I had heard the news. After checking my phone I realized I stayed an hour later than I’d wanted to. I don’t like walking from here back to my apartment in the dark. I take out my head phones and start to pack my things up. As I get ready to stand-up, he walks in with a group of his friends. My hand reaches up to the scar and I shudder.  I pick up my things and walk towards the garbage can to throw my stuff away. I figure if I loop around the back of the trash can I would be able to avoid him seeing me. That plan failed, horribly. Before I knew it he was standing in front of me, angry as ever. I cringe as he lifts his arm up, only to scratch his nose. Not only was this situation scary but awkward as well due to the fact that we were just standing here, me looking at the ground, him giving me the death stare. I try to walk around him to the left of him and he shoves my shoulder back. I look into his dark eyes. “It’s still your fault,” he says as he pushes through me to get in line, making me drop my phone. I exhale, feeling relived as he walks away. Tears filled my eyes as the reminders of what had happened flooded back into my head. I bent down to get my phone when I noticed another hand beat me there. I looked up to thank the person, and I was breathless. It was a moment straight out of a movie.

______________________________________________________________

Thanks so much for reading :)

more will be up soon!