the pain begins for real !

we walked into the house i never looked at him but i could feel his eyes on my back.God how insenitive.arrrh i will not make him the center of attension beacause thats what he wants.Thats it keep thinking that.

I stoped at the door and waited.He finaly came along and opened his door i walked in.I was suddenley on my back with the wind knocked out of me.I looked up and i saw a jock or jerk as i call him on top of me.He got off me and ran out back into the back garden well thats what it looked like.

Damon spoke saying he was " sorry that happend he did not know they were coming over today. lets go into the kitchen"so i followed him and then gasped his kitchen was massive in fact i think it was the same size as my living room.Act normal i thought so i set my bag down on the floor and took a seat and got my work books out with my i pad ( i told you i was averge on the money ladder to other people any way).

He looked like a just put a load of money on the table,but he sat down and stated" lets get this over with"so i thought "where to start"he laughed.I was shocked i said it out loud oh no! i breathed in and out and looked him in the eyes and i was about to give a come back to knock him into next year but his brother walked in and smiled at me.I smiled back i was about to say "hello" but my phone rang i looked at caller i.d it was my manger.

I got scared will i be able to answer it without any one knowing who i am. I decied yes i will so answer it and talk" hello what do you want" He then told me i had a show and was to get my arse back home or to the statium now!i told him" i was busy and would make it when i could""if you dont i will collect you my self normally your there early why change your habits" i knew he was right i did always get there early it was my supersition.I decied to use the code word "mum" he laughed " i knew it who is it.how long.its the main one tonight we have to spend extra time on making sure you are not found out since its in your home town""i know "i told him and shut my phone off.I looked around and told them "i have to go home"and walked out but i heard a voice say " i will see you tomorro" i carryed on walking and thought eyes on the show.