Another Cameron Dallas Imagine

Cameron Dallas Imagine (2)

You and Cam have been dating for two months and there's been a few leaked pictures of you and him holding your hands and him kissing you on the forehead.
His fans were going crazy and the only thing you could see in your twitter mentions was one question "Are you guys dating?"
Cam got really tired of it and asked you if you'd wanted to make it official. You didn't really want to as you thought the fans would hate on you and, you wanted your relationship stay perfect and a secret. But you didn't want to upset Cam, so in the end you said yes.
A week later Cameron and you had a couple of days free so you decided to finally make a video.
But it was not just a usual BF GF tag, he wanted something more, something special. So he came up with this fun video idea where you would tease the fans till the very last moment and then you would just simply kiss. Nothing inappropriate, just a cute little kiss. And that would sum up the video.
After filming you were kinda worried because you knew that once the fans found out about yours and Cams relationship they would either love it or just be rude and hate it.
Cameron noticed that you worried about the whole thing so he grabbed your hand and pulled you to sit in his lap, he looked you straight in the eyes and said "They are gonna love you as much as I do, I promise". You both smiled. He gently removed the hair from your face and kissed you so hard you got goosebumps all over your body.

NOTICE- I've made a new cover for this and added Jacob and Mahogany onto it :)