It wasn't me part two

Mom i saw something last night. What was it ,said mom. Well it was dark,it had like a black dress on i think she had a pale face and,... boom there was an loud crash in the living room. Mom walked in the living room and saw a creepy pale faced women with a black dress on. Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, mother called, call 911when julie got to the phone she dialed 911the phone was broken. Mom the phone, its boken MOM!!!!!!!! Julie yelled. Mom wasn't answering. MOM!!!!!!! Still no anwer. Julie walked in the room and saw mom lying down on the ground with a knive in her back.. tears rolling down her eyes. She slowly walked back in the kitchen. She diald 911 the phone rang and still no answer. Then she herd a recoded messege... Don't bother going anywere said a womens voice. I killed everyone at the police appatment. Slowley creeping around the corner the women was standing there holding a bloddy knive and through it at her heart and julie died.

Dad came back from vacation and saw child and wife dead on the floor. Scared he backed up and bumped into the women. Slowly he grabed the knive and stabed it four times in the womens heart. She fell and died.

Two years latter the dad was left by himself for the rest of his life with the mothers and daughters spirit in his lonley house.