Bad Boy

Believe Me, I'm Lying - XxSkater2Girl16xX

When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job--and quick.  Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer.  For her to become a teacher at his school.  A school for delinquents.

Rated: ? (PG-13 probably?)

Reads: 16,447,508

Votes: 168,320

Comments: 25,275

************************************************************************************************************

Being the Bad Boy's Victim - jnovak16

He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his mouth to my ear. "You can deny liking me, wanting me, but let's face it- You're like all the rest. You're that good girl who so secretly but desperately wants to change me. All girls want to be the one that makes the bad boy change, they want him to change for them. So you can go around, acting like you don't care about me, go ahead Bella, do that. But let me tell you this, I enjoy a good chase, and that's exactly what you are. Cause Bella, I get what I want, and I want you." My full name is Bellatrix Annaliese Brown. Yeah yeah, weird name. Anyways, I am from London, England and moved here once before when I was sixteen. After being bullied, I moved back to England, where I was living with my Aunt till my parents decided I should come back to America for my senior year in high school. As you can see, I don't have the best of luck, which I guess is why- I became the Bad Boy's Victim.

Rated: PG-13

Reads: 10,246,106

Votes: 161, 128

Comments: 40, 538

************************************************************************************************************

The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me - Slim-Shady

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy." Chloe Armel is a Good Girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone. Enter Reece. Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it. When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter. Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips. Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got? No clue. All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

Rated: PG-13

Reads: 21,415,731

Votes: 368,345

Comments: 50,564

************************************************************************************************************

Bad Boy Isn't My Type... - Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it." When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.