bellas diary after palyin truth or dare

i do not own any of these characters

this story happens after bella is a vampire

dear diary

today started off boring as we couldnt go to school as it was sunny i remember when i use to love the sun but not as much as i love edward. thats why i wanted to become a vampire as i was afraid of growing older than him i was changed about 5 years ago and renesmee is almost fully grown how sad it is to think she was only a baby 5 years ago.

i was sitting on mine and edwards bed when renesmee came in and said she was bored next thing emmett burst trough the the door and shouted "i know what we can do"  i hesitated before asking but knew he was going to tell me anyway so i just sat there in silence but just when emmett was about to tell me edward came bursting in and said" emmett theres no way we are playing that not after what happend last time" he obviousley read his mind renesmee and i both had the same tought and asked emmett what it was in unison he said "truth or dare" which i didnt think was that bad so agreed to play so did renesmee and edward after i agreed to because he always likes to make me happy.

we went down stares and told the rest of the family and they were all quite entusdiastic about it luckly carlisle and esme where out hunting.After we all gathered around sitting in a circle on the floor me next to jake and edward, jake next to nessie. nessie next to rosalie, rosalie next to emmett, emmett next to alice and alice next to jasper.this would be fun i taught.

alice asked who wanted to go first and of course emmett said he would. after a few seconds emmett asked jake truth or dare. Jake taught for a minute and said truth probably knowing whatever emmett had planned as a dare would be pretty bad emmett seemed disapointed with his choice and started calling him a chicken.Jake just shruged his shoulders said "say what you want but i said truth" emmett rolled his eyes and pretended to think realy hard but we all knew it was just for affect. he then asked jake if he ever had feelings for anyone before nessie was born jake hesitated for a few seconds and then said "yes bella and jessica stanley" emmett burst out laughing after he said jessica and the jake said only for a little while after he went to make sure bella was still human at forks highschool and jessica walked into him amd dropped all her books and he went to help her pick them up.

emmett stared laughing and shouting cheesy. Jake said anway rosalie truth or dare her being brave she said dare jake then said i dare you to cut your hair wit nail clippers "no way" she shouted whats the consequence "hmmm" you must go get 2 pairs of bellas clothes and wear them for the week "fine but im going to look hideuos emmett i'd look away know". i was shocked that rosalie didnt like my clothes everyone saw my shocked face and they all burst into a fit of laughter i was so embarrased i was just thankful that i couldnt blush anymore.

comment and let me know if its any good and should continue it