Teen Romance

Awakening to Life - FreeFalling22

Everyone dies...someday and somehow.

Alison Redding is not your normal teenage girl - although she is pretty talented at pretending she is.  Alison is dying of cancer, but when it seems that all hop is lost she will find the people who make her want to fight back, harder than ever before. Can she live the life of a normal, healthy teenage girl when she can't seem to go a few days without a visit to the hospital? and most importantly, can she fall in love when she doesn't know how much time is left?

Rated: ? (PG-13 I'm guessing?)

Reads: 8,162,076

Votes: 46,297

Comments: 8,223

This was such an amazing book.  It kind of reminds me of the fault in our stars by John Greene, in the sense they are both about cancer and love.  Be warned,  there is a very high percent chance that tears incur whilst reading this book - so get the tissues ready!

************************************************************************************************************

I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls...Pitiful I Know - DarknessAndLight

Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind.  But hse might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

Rated: PG-13

Reads: 31, 610, 842

Votes: 330,955

Comments: 33,445

Really enjoyed this book and it's mix of romance and humour.  And just to let you know - Vinyls is like a record (you know, the thing they used to listen to music on before CD's and Cassette Players?). haha

************************************************************************************************************

Believe Me, I'm Lying - XxSkater2Girl16xX

When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job--and quick.  Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer.  For her to become a teacher at his school.  A school for delinquents.

Rated: ? (PG-13 probably?)

Reads: 16,447,508

Votes: 168,320

Comments: 25,275

Loved this book! Written very well and i couldn't put it down! Might have stayed up until 2am finishing it but so worth it!

************************************************************************************************************

Masqued - writeon27

DJ Masque had become the popular DJ in New York City in mere weeks after getting discovered in the underground music scene where she played illegal raves in abandoned warehouses.  Yeah, she was a girl, but no one cared.  She become the most popular DJ and started getting invited to play the hottest clubs and even celebrity parties.  And the thing that was unique about DJ masque was her clothing, which was always completed with a black and purple sequined mask covering half of her face, which never revealed her true identity.

Dani Sinclair was the unpopular girl, the geek if you want to call her that.  With her brown hair that was always pulled back in a pony tail adn her glasses, she was always someone for the popular people to pick on, even though she was rich and lived in a penthouse overlooking central park with her grandmother.  And what geek doesn't have a crush on the most popular guy in school, who just happened to be the son of a millionaire banker and one of the hottest hip hop dancers in the city?