chapter 32 Peter

I don't know how long i sat there but i did. The fire crackling calmed me down slightly as i thought back on all the recent events.

- came back to narnia

- saved rose and trumpkin

- met caspian and reunited with narnians

- lead war

- lost rose...

Wait STOP RIGHT THERE. i lost rose?

i just comprehended that situation... we don't even know if she's alive...I can't imagine how Caspian must be feeling...I would be absolutely distraught if that was one of my siblings....

-white witch appears

- and now i'm sat here...

i'm supposed to be a king and i'm sat here, watching the fire blow out slowly.                                         Not moving my position, I still know that Lucy has sat next to me, her dress draping over the stone.

She sighs shortly, and after a while I do too.

"Your lucky you know..." I mumbled, as I felt her head turn towards me.

" What do you mean?" She answered, her naieve voice echoed the tomb. We were the only ones in here anyway.

" To have seen him..." I still look forward, not making the tension any better....

" I wish he could've given me some sort of proof" I carried on, as we both looked at the lighted carving of Aslan on the wall...

" Maybe we need to prove ourselves to him." Lucy spoke wisely, comforting me.

A sense of pride overcame me, and I knew what I had to do.

Because at that very moment, Edmund rushed in, explaining that we needed to come quickly...

Climbing up the staircase, following Ed, and Lucy not far behind me, we reached the top, where everyone else was, as we saw many soldiers, popping out of the trees, numbers far greater than ours.

Their weapons were tall and deadly....that's what they were making...

A shiver went down my spine, as we all watched in awe, at Miraz on the largest horse, trotting to the front.