chapter 30 Rose

Honestly, i'm fine. Its like the old days really.

Thy made me dress in this awful itchy material, for Miraz's coronation. Not that he deserves it. It should be Caspian.

i couldn't stop thinking on how i was going to get back. Its not like i'm going to ride my horse out of the castle this time.

Suddenly the music sounded, and in came an overly dressed Miraz, i couldn't stop amiling at how ridiculous he looked.

"balablablabla" All the lords and stuff kept saying this gibberish words that i did not fet. So basicallly i was bored as hell.

'But Rose you've juat been captured!'

yea yea....

i coukdn't stop imagining a slow motion miraz, flipping his cape before sittig on his throne. This made me giggle.

"Girl! Quiet"

oh so i get called 'girl' now? how nice...

i had to curtsey, but i wasn't going to say that stupid chant: what was it? Long live the king?

ahaha, not for long, Narnians will be fighting, i can asure you.

After that terrible ceremony, i was made to watch the baby, obviousky they knew i wouldnt be able to kill such innocent victim.

Miraz.

he was my training coach so he knew my strengths and weaknesses he just couldnt get over the fact i couldnt kill a rabbit or slice a tree.

"rose" i heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned to face Aunt Prunaprismia, the one who had shot me. i honestly couldnt blame her. Her son could have been made fatherless,like me....like caspian....

" Is...your arm...okay?" She questioned staring at my arm, even if she couldnt seen anything.

"yes, thank you" i said, politely not wantig to cause trouble from my cheeky add-ons (i do that alot).

"i made...a deal with Miraz" she spoke again, walking into the room, and taking her son.

But before i could question she was already answering.

" he takes you with him to battle, and then he would make some kind of deal with them lot to get you"

"i'm not a pet, but thank you" i said, turning away not knowing where i was going.

"good girl" i heard her mumble.

" do you want to smack my rump?" i questioned quite pleased with the upcoming comeback.

"what? no!" She laughed, but quietened down after she saw my expression.

" well dont speak to me like a horse" and at that i stormed out of the room, to come in contact with Miraz.

"Roselyn, dear" he sneered.

"its...rose.." i muttered.

Acting like i hadn't said anything, he explaimed that i needed to come with him now as the soldiers were heading towards the headquarters of the narnian base.

WISH.ME.LUCK.