The Life of An Important Vampire

A lot of people don’t understand us vampires. Yes, I am a vampire, but don’t run off or get garlic it doesn’t affect us. Let me introduce myself my name is Luther Walker people don’t understand vampires I’m here to set that straight. First we don’t kill we simply take enough so we can live.  Second your garlic and you crucifixes don’t affect us. We also don’t turn into bats or anything like that. We are lurking everywhere but sunlight doesn’t affect all of us just some,  I can go into sunlight. We do have super strength and super speed called flitting. We also have spit that can heal every injury well almost any injury. Our breath can knock you out, but  not because of the stench. We are here to protect humans from our evil blood cousins the vampanapes. The vampanapes suck their victims bone dry of their blood then they hide them. Vampanapes normally have purple skin , red eyes, and if you find three marks on your cheek your being hunted. So enough of that I am going to tell you of all my adventures and times of being a vampire. It all started when  I was three I was taken to a mountain to be trained in the way of the vampire. Of course I would miss my family but I was training to save a lot of lives. Did I mention I was born walking and talking? So I began my training I was only ¾ of a vampire at the time.  The vampires at the mountain greeted me I am the youngest to ever be trained. They trained me so early because I was powerful enough and we were on the brink of war with the vampanapes. First they worked on my flitting .I was the fastest out of a class of thirty-two. Next they worked on my strength for me it took six months because when I got frustrated I would walk out then go to the meadow to meditate. For the next six months we worked on how to properly get blood from a human. When I turned four we celebrated with my favorite foods such as: gummy bears,  chocolate pudding,  and chocolate fondue. That night I drank from my first human , the blood was salty , but very tasty to a vampire like me. That whole year we worked on telepathy. When I turned five I quit .Training was getting too frustrating. I flitted home with no trace left behind. Yes, I regret it in fact I still have trouble will telepathically communicating today . The next day I went to school with my older sister and brother. People made fun of me because earlier in the year I got in a fight with a vampanape trainee and I had to get a prosthetic leg. I said to them,” You should appreciate what I have  done for you. You have no idea what I’ve been through I could have saved your lives and if you mock that then don’t come to me for help because I wont help you .” I never did help any of them. I was a troublemaker in class I already knew everything from training so I would roll the school and skip class. Once I put a squirrel in someone’s desk… I got detention. I skipped detention  and froze bubble soap on the floor, then I made a run for it. I ended up flitting and I exposed myself to be a vampire on accident. I never meant to expose myself I just had to run luckily nobody saw me. Later that day they saw me. The teachers went over the security cameras and saw me flitting. I never thought they would look at the cameras for evidence. The next day the police came to my house as usual I blamed it on my big sister , but they didn’t believe it so I  ran. I ran back to the mountain ,but it was too late the vampires were being held hostage I had to save them, but how could I? I was outnumbered a five year old versus at least ten vampanapes I knew I couldn’t win , but I tried anyway. I nearly died that day and because of that I now have to have a pump in my heart and twenty layers of metal around it to protect it. That day I saved my kind from extinction. I was made fun of more and more at school until I finally snapped I had no idea I would , but at that moment I got ten times bigger and burst into flame. I had no idea how it happened but it just did. They took me to the hospital I had an extreme anger issue they also found out I had OCD. I wasn’t happy until  made a medicine that put off the affects of my OCD for 18 years. One time when I was six I scared some kid with my fangs he ran home to his mommy. I laughed like crazy.  Well most teachers kicked me out of class after they found out I was a vampire. So I went to the one adult in the school I could trust, the janitor he would let me go in the school playground. I would go to the very top of swing set then do two  front flips and three back flips off the swing set and people were amazed. Then I got my nickname ,flippy .  Yes, they called me flippy until slapped everyone that called me that upside the head. Then I got suspended for a week. I was quite happy though because I am NOT a morning person. The bad thing I had to hear my parents blabber about things that I didn’t pay attention to. I think they were talking about Taco Bell or something. Later I got in a argument with my sister and ended up smashing a vase on her head then I ran away for a few hours. I ended up going to the mountain to find the vampiric  council had named the mountain after me for saving them. Luther mountain I was honored. Then they were talking to me and my instructor randomly blurted out,” Luther I think you’re the chosen one.”  I said,” The one with the prophecy?” he said,” No the one at Burger King.” he didn’t have to be so sarcastic. Then I ran home out of shock only to be grounded for a month.  Then at school people ran from me one person actually knocked me out then tied me to a chair  and covered me in duck tape. I broke free I think that kids in jail now. I changed after that. I no longer slapped people or anything. I figured if I was the chosen one I would have to change. That didn’t even last a day. My years were pretty uneventful, until I tuned thirteen. By that time my brother and sister had graduated so I was alone. Then I pelted my teachers with water balloons and assorted condiments.

Once I flitted in public for the first time in at least seven years. I egged my school while flitting. The principal quit because of me, I was quite satisfied.

When we got our new principal he didn’t care what I did. He would give me high-5’s anytime I got sent to his office. He was awesome. Then I was attacked. The vampanapes attacked me for the first time in eight years. They found out I was the chosen one and were determined to kill me. They didn’t know about my anger issues then another thing happened I was surrounded with ice. I was scared then I used to my advantage. I froze every vampanape in front of a huge crowd. I smashed them with my super strength. The crowd called the police. I resisted arrest and for the first time I controlled someone with my telepathy. I was proud so proud that I went to Luther mountain to share my news they were relived when they saw me because they thought that I was dead. They congratulated me and then I told them something that would get me executed. The fact that I killed another vampire when I was four, but he told me to so they didn’t execute me I was thankful. Then I celebrated by listening to veggie tales. The next three years were very boring. When I was sixteen my parents told me. They told me why I had my anger issues I had been radiated with the green force of willpower that’s why I was such a good fighter. That’s also what kept me alive when I nearly died when I was five. I tried to dive a car I “accidentally” drove the car into my old principal’s  house. I never got my drivers license. My old principal tried to sue me after that. She dropped charges. Then I bought a gorilla. It seemed smart at the time ,but I found out it wasn’t. I gave it to a zoo. The next day I did the stupidest thing I’ve  done in my life. On a dare I went to school in a bikini. I got expelled. The next year people laughed at me not knowing of my willpower radiation until I showed them. The next day I went filled my sister’s college dorm with squirrels and extra chunky peanut butter. No one knew it was me except my sister. When I was seventeen I found about my family’s past. I found out my grandfather was a criminal. He was a bomber. Ever since  I couldn’t trust electricity. I also went to school and told them…they pelted me with mashed potatoes. The reminder of the year I spent in the janitor’s closet. When I graduated I barely made it. When I was nineteen I filled the public pool with jell-o. I was in jail the rest of that year. When I got out I was twenty. My twenties are the years where I have had the most injuries and fights. Lets start where I was twenty-three. I made a shocking discovery. My grandfather had been framed. He was framed by a man I now hate. His name is Kevin Crow . I was going to stop him and his army. I tried and I was successful, but because of it I am completely blind in my left eye and I only have half a bone in my left leg. Well there’s my story so far. Keep in mind I’m only twenty-four you’ll be hearing more from me. Oh I forgot to mention I am the first vampire king the vampires have had in 1,000,000 years. I’m extremely important.