Tripping Over You

Tripping Over You

The author is whitney_dg

Just about every teenage girl on the planet is in love with Tripp Rivers, from his dazzling smile, to his intense eyes, and to his sultry voice he is the total package. Every girl loves him, and every girl would die to meet him…except Chloey Beckett.  

Chloey Beckett is an eighteen-year-old high school graduate. Tripp Rivers is a twenty-two-year-old pop star sensation. Chloey is not a fan of Tripp’s music or his films, but when her best friend drags her to his Win a Trip to Tripp contest, she has no choice but to go and show support and be amongst many of Tripp’s adoring fans. Chloey knows that her best friend will lose the contest; the chances of winning are highly unlikely. Unfortunately what Chloey doesn’t expect is to win the contest herself. Now she’s won a trip to Hollywood to visit the mansion of Tinseltown’s latest notorious, yet gorgeous, bad boy star Tripp Rivers. Unlike the tons of girls who adore Tripp, the last thing Chloey Beckett is doing is freaking out. Instead she’s desperately trying to weasel her way out of going. But Tripp has other plans for his lucky winner. He’s determined to make Chloey his biggest and number one fan by any means necessary.  What starts out a disaster turns into a fun filled trip full of music, tantrums, stars behaving badly and of course plenty of drama.