i watched him die,wait..that doesn't mean he died??

Hey! So this is my first time writing on here, so tell me if u like it, or it's complete garbage haha and shouldn't be on here! But yea, tell me what you think and comment plz! And advice you could give me would be awesome=]

Okay I'm gonna let you guys read now byee.

'JAKE!!!!!!!!!!'

'Ms. Price stop the bus!' I yelled as we passed by a clump of bushes and trees on the interstate.

"why what happened!" she yelled.

Finally the bus came to a stop, causing a great upset to the people behind us, but I was too numb to even care. My world was crumbling down, and there was nothing I could do to stop it...

The whole time I just repeated 'that wasn't him. There's no chance in hell it was him' to my self as I sprinted out of the bus and ran half a mile back to where he was laying. And as soon I looked down it registered in my head that whoever did this to him might still be here and I was all by myself, with nothing to protect myself.

I grab my cell phone out of my back pocket and dialed 911. Through sobs I managed to tell them what interstate I was on, remembering the sign I saw about 10 minutes ago saying I-93.At that point I heard my best friend who I've known since I was 5 and who was now my boyfriend, cry out in pain as I tried to move him from where he was laying down...I was crying so much, and hearing that sound, it's something I will never forget. It was a sound that no human should make.

Ever.

I froze and soon I was acting on one thought only. Do anything and everything to help him. I quickly snapped out of my frozen state and started tearing up strips from my sweatshirt that I grabbed before running of the bus and tying them around the gashes in his arms and chest. 'Oh god please hurry' I thought, I couldn't take much more of this. And was about to start mouth to mouth when I heard someone approach me from behind, and my heart quickened as my body tensed up.

'SHIT!!

What if the person or people that did this haven't left!'

When I turned around though, it was just Ms. Price with a pained look plastered on her face. Just then Jake whispered something and I turned my attention back to him not quite making out what he said. Only after Mr. peters and ms price pulled me off of him did I realized what he said, and what was in his hand.

And I sat there as my best friend since kindergarten died before the paramedics even had a chance to get there.

Or so I thought.....

So keep or delete????

Let me know! Haha it's my first story and I wasn't sure if it was any good or complete garbage.

And if you like it, do u want me to write about what was in his hand and what he said? Or what happened between them before he 'died'? Or what happened to Jake and the mystery people who did this? Or how ms. Price might know Jake (or if she doesn't know him at all)? Or if she has something to do with what happened or knew about it?

And what this girls name should be!

Comment and let me know plz!

Thank you!