Praveen Chandra

Praveen Chandra is the CEO and founder of the so-called Wireless One , Inc. is located in Chatsworth CA . He started the business, while studying to be a distributor of pagination.

In 2004 , Praveen Chandra (CEO of Wireless One) began a commercial real estate company that acquires, develops and manages single and multi -tenant commercial buildings. Now he owns and operates multiple building throughout Southern California.

Praveen Chandra as a successful businessman is also an investor and owner of Hooters Night Club Icon Downtown LA . He's not just busy all the time with their business , but also actively involved in various activities and programs .

His hobbies are traveling around the world, participating in various sports such as basketball, tennis and golf. We also love watching and attending sporting events like the Lakers , Clippers and Denver Broncos games.

With the support of Hindu temple located in Malibu California, participates in charities too. Also active in the community kitchen located in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday morning .

Praveen Chandra is a man of great business in Southern California. In 2009 he began to acquire and renovate commercial property relief for leasing and resale. Continue to acquire and renovate these properties .

In 2013 Praveen Chandra expanded its real estate business to develop the land . The company buys raw land and re- given right for commercial and residential use.

Praveen Chandra CEO One Wireless Company and an investor and owner of Hooters Night Club Icon Downtown LA . He is also active in sports like basketball, tennis and golf.

I am the CEO and founder of a business called Wireless One , Inc. is located in Chatsworth CA . I started in 1996 . I started this business telecommunications distribution , while still attending high school to be a reseller of paging which then transitioned in the distribution of mobile phones. Distribute Motorola, Samsung , Huawei , HTC and LG . We also manufacture our own complete line of wireless accessories with top quality partners in Asia. Our distribution of our products is obal gl . The company began with an employee who is myself , and employs more than 100 employees with offices in 3 states .

My name is praveen chandra . I am CEO and founder of the so-called Wireless One , Inc. is located in Chatsworth CA . The company distributes Motorola, Samsung , Huawei , HTC and LG phones . They also manufacture wireless accessories Premium with partners in Asia with worldwide distribution.

In 2004 , I started a commercial real estate company that acquires, develops and manages single and multi -tenant commercial buildings. We own and operate multiple building throughout Southern California. After that, in 2009 I began to acquire and renovate commercial property relief for leasing and resale. We continue to acquire and renovate these properties . In 2013 I expanded more on land development opportunities for private homes and commercial use with acquisitions in Northern California. We buy raw land and give it right back to business and residential use.

My hobbies are traveling around the world, participating in various sports such as basketball, tennis and golf. We also love watching and attending sporting events like the Lakers , Clippers and Denver Broncos games.

My name is praveen chandra . In 2004 , I started a commercial real estate company that acquires, develops and manages single and multi -tenant commercial buildings. We own and operate multiple building throughout Southern California.

In 2009 I began to acquire and renovate commercial property relief for leasing and resale. We continue to acquire and renovate these properties . In 2013 I expanded more on land development opportunities for private homes and commercial use with acquisitions in Northern California. We buy raw land and give it right back to business and residential use.