I liked the sound of that.

Hi everybody! I'm so overwhelmed by your reactions to my story! I haven't even started to get to the juicy parts! That makes me so excited to write more! I again am sorry that the boys haven't come into the story yet. But, don't you worry! They will be coming very very very soon! I hope you enjoy this chapter! This one is a little bit longer than the others. But I'm very descriptive in this chapter and this chapter is my favorite so far...

Again! Thank you all for reading!

Vote and comment! xxxxxxxxx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Time was ticking. The days seemed like ages, but as the weeks got shorter, things got pretty hectic at Sony. I actually thought it was cool to see how crazy it got since I’ve never worked before. It was just an experience that was hard to explain, but it was neat. Just neat. To see how much planning, money, and all these special things they have planned just for these 5 boys.

                                The only thing that I hated about this was that I had to wake up at 4:45 AM to get ready, be out the door, and be at work on time. I am NOT a morning person. Everybody’s breath smelt like a strong aroma of coffee grounds with a hint of creamer or hazelnut. Sometimes I occasionally had to drink red bull..god how I dread drinking it. It tastes just like pink bubblegum medicine. They were making everybody stay at work from 7 to almost 8 at night. That right there was hell. I didn’t understand how it took so long to plan that much stuff, have that many meetings, and have so many people in and out of our building just for the boys. I honestly thought it was pretty pathetic, but I had no say in this.

                                I actually haven’t heard anything about that ‘special employee’ thing ever since I last talked about it with Mackenzie. I was actually surprised; no one has spoken about it, unless they have in one of the secret secret meetings which took place late at night when only the head people stayed at work.

                It was one day before the boys were coming. This day was crazy. I made sure I got here way before the big crowd of the employees came in. Today was important, the day to make sure we had our last minute stuff, the catered food ordered, all the meetings and documents planned and printed out for everybody, all the rooms in tip top shape, the recording studios ready. Everything seemed ready and in place, but when I came into Mr. Wellington’s office to pick up my regular schedule of errands, he seemed worried, confused, paranoid, and pissed all at once, but he tried not to show his emotions to me. He sucked at that. I didn’t want to ask him what was wrong because today was crazy for him and he had about 50 people calling his name every 5 seconds.

                                I continue with my errands and what not and just think to myself, wow, tomorrow is the day. I will be working in the same building as 1D, I will actually be working with/for them, not just with them for some signing, or meet and greet. I will be actually there for business and they won’t expect me being one of the most crazed fan girls ever. They will just know me as Lex, the intern at Sony they met before but probably have forgotten. Okay, Lex, you gotta stop doing this. You got to stop getting so anxious for the boys coming to Sony tomorrow. You need to just act normal, and do your job. Do as your told, don’t do anything stupid, don’t talk to them unless they need to or if they talk to you. What am I doing? Why am I talking to myself about this? I’m so pathetic…

                                As I get back to the studio, I see a message on my phone in my office from Mr. Everton. Oh lord, what could this be? Hope I didn’t get in trouble, what did I even do if I got in trouble? I then pick up the phone and listen to the message.