'18' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One End}

Put your story text here...

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

This is the last chap for the first part of the story.

Not edited.

'Katalina'

"You what?" Dominic looked me in the eyes and his next words made my heart skip a beat.

"I think I love you. No I know I love you." My mouth fell open and I stared at him waiting for him to say he was kidding, but he never did. He just continued to look at me waiting for me to say something, anything. But I couldn't I was still in shock, he loved me? Why?

Why would he love ME?

"Wh-why? Why would you love me?" He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why wouldn't I? You're exactly what I was looking for in a woman. Beautiful, smart, funny and you don't give a shit if you tell me off. I've never had someone who didn't just want me for my money or my looks. I love it. I love you."

I didn't know what to say, the only other person that said they loved me, besides my parents was Zane, and I think you all know how that worked out. He left.

"I shouldn't have sai-" I cut Dominic off kissing him with every emotion I could muster. He was shocked at first but eventually started kissing me back, wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his lap. My arms wound around his neck, my hands fisting in his hair. We'd never actually went as far as having sex before but that was mostly on my part. I was afraid he leave as soon as he got what he wanted. But I don't know now.

The need to breath is what pulled us apart. If not for that I don't think I would have pulled away from his lips, but I needed to say something before I chickened out.

"I love you too." His entire face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning and I smiled. For some reason I was afraid he'd reject me, why I don't know.

'Richard'

"Sir, are you alright?" The glass of Vodka I was drinking from a moment ago flew at his head. My assistant ducked in time for the glass to crash against the wall sending glass and liquid all over.

He sighed before helping me off the floor and into my office chair, which was quite a hassle. I'd never really drank before, but now I had no reason not to. There was no point in me staying sober all the time if I didn't have anyone to be sober for.

Sally is dead and my daughter doesn't even know who I am. I doubt she'd even want to know me after I sent Cage to pretend to be me. I don't even know why I did it. I don't care about my appearance in the public's eyes. I didn't even want to do that, but it had sounded like a good idea to my drunk ears. I don't even deserve to call myself her father.

"Sir maybe you should tell the girl the truth. It would be for the best, for both of you." I sighed, he was right. I should tell her and see what happens. But do I have the guts?

'Katalina'

~The Next Morning~

DING DONG

What is with people and coming so early in the morning? I mean surely they have something better to do than to wake my lazy ass up. Morning's are for sleeping! That is why they're there. You can guess that I hated getting up for school all the time. I just don't see the point! We only go for 8 hours so why not go later in the day?

DING DONG

"Damn it. What time is it?" Dominic's gruff voice asked. He moved his arm from my hip and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, before pulling me back into his chest when I tried to answer the door.