When he gives you a love bite

Hi! This was suggested by BrendalyPichardo so thank you! Sorry most of them will be short! Listening to Rock You Like A Hurricane right now ;) Yeah, I think that is all! Cheerio!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer 

You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You felt sore on your neck and touched your neck. You hopped out of bed and looked in the mirror. You noticed it was a hickey. Jeff smirked and sat next to you.

"Jeff..." You whined. "I have to go to work/school/KFC."

"Well it's a mark to everyone that you're mine." He said before pulling you into a kiss. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You weren't happy when you found a love bite on your neck that BEN made. You walked into the living room where he was playing Skyrim.

"Hey babe..." He greeted not taking his eyes off the screen.

"BEN why did you give me a love bite?" You asked with a contemptuous tone.

He shrugged. "I don't know..."

"It looks gross." You complained.

"I think it looks sexy."

"You haven't seen it though!"

"Oh well, now shoo I'm killing Bandits!" You sighed in defeat  and left the room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You two were in Slender's mansion in the living room.

"How can you give me hickeys without a mouth!?!" You exclaimed, standing up. Slender shrugged.

"My dear calm down you'll wake the rest of the creepypastas." He requested. You sat down and huffed.

"I don't have any turtle neck sweaters to cover my neck." You said.

Jeff walked downstairs and smirked. "I see you two were busy last night..." You blushed and covered your neck.

"Jeffrey..." Slender warned.

"What? Damn Slender you old fart I never you were out doing naughty stuff."

"Jeffrey shut up." Slender growled.

Jeff smirked. "Ah I'm kidding Slender, chill. By the way, (Y/N) cover your neck before more people notice it..." Jeff said before walking into the kitchen. Slender sighed.

"I guess we're buying a turtle neck  sweater.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You sighed as you tried to make your love bite disappear. Jack walked in.

"Ouch it looks like it hurts..."

"Not really." You replied. Jack hugged you from behind and kissed your hickey.

"It'll fade babe... C'mon lets go do something." He said before dragging you out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky