Chapter 4

Picture is inspiration for the character Sam.

I pull Alexander’s shirt off of him as our bodies mold together, our mouths barely parting. My hands roam all over his body, feeling every curve of his soft skin. He’s so tiny, so sexy. My shirt comes off and I slam him against the wall, holding him up, as I rock my hips back and forth, slowly, teasing him.

“Sh-Shane…”

“Alexander, you need to tell me what’s going on with Lucas and you,” I whisper then bite his neck, sucking on it. I stop abruptly, remembering not to leave any marks on him.

“N-nothing…is…g-g-g…oing…o-on!” he gasps out.

“Promise?” I start rubbing his dick through his pants. It gets harder, his hips starting to buck.

“Mmm…p-promise!” he moans out, his pleading eyes staring back into mine.

I pull his pants down with his boxers and wrap my hand around his hard dick. His grip on my shoulders tightens. I begin to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft, jerking him off. This teases him greatly. Soft moans escape his quivering lips. I kiss him, unable to control myself. His lips are so soft, so luscious. Our tongues dance to the sound of lust, our bodies sweating, aching for more pleasure. I jerk him off faster, causing him to tremble and moan softly. He cums in my hand, panting and sweating.

He kneels down and pulls my hard on out of my pants and kisses the tip. I take in a deep breath as his fingertips run along my shaft. How teasing, Alexander. He sucks me into his mouth and grips my dick with his hand. His wet tongue runs up and down as he sucks hard, bobbing his head back and forth, his hand in sync with his mouth. I cum into his mouth and he swallows, a little bit dripping down his chin.

Now, let me explain what just happened. Alexander has been going through a lot. Sam won’t even sleep with him. He looks to me for comfort as I look to him for comfort. With Joshua being in a coma, it got hard being alone for so long. I told Alexander how I was feeling and we made a deal: he and I will comfort each other, but once Sam started to notice him or once Joshua woke up we wouldn’t do it anymore. This was our last time since Joshua’s awake and Sam is starting to notice Alexander.

“Thanks, Shaney, for being here for me when Sam wasn’t.”

“Alexander, you don’t need to thank me. We were here for each other,” I smile at him.

“What should we do now? We told Sam and Lucas that we’re gonna clean today, but you have maids for that,” he glances at me, curious.

“We could go visit Joshua!” I say excitedly.

“Haha, I knew you were gonna say that! I’m surprised you didn’t wanna go sooner,” he giggles, knowing how much I’ve been anticipating this.

~

“Ah, well if it isn’t my sexy boyfriend and his cute little friend,” Joshua teases us as soon as we walk through the door.

“How are you doing?”

“Oh fine, fine. I got it all, man: the luxurious food, bedding, even a maid!”

I sit down in one of the chairs and Alexander sits next to me, sluggishly. Joshua glances at him, saying, “Have a rough night? You look terrible.”

“Yeah, I dreamt about Taylor again…”

Suddenly, Joshua is staring at nothing, in a deep trance. He shakes his head and blinks a few times before gaping at us.

“W-what?” I ask.