off to grandmothers house

PREVIOUS FROM LAST CHAPTER: red is just a really busty beautiful 16 year old girl that gaurdian has just died from an OD on drugs. obviously, she finds out she has a grandmother, but is kinda sketchy because she might be dead or some shit. anywhore, on with the story.

Little red has (or had) relatives, who might be alive or not, due to a letter she found. she was appalled, and didn't know what to do, but let a few days past, because she was in so much fucking shock. 

out of all the friends she has ever had in the village, her only true friend was a handsome boy (and by handsome, EXTREMELY HANDSOME) by the name of Rusty Sprinkler. He was very smart, and never made fun of her. he was quite the lady man because of his good looks, but his heart always belonged to red ever since they first met at a young age. He was always there for red, and when news came that her prostitute gaurdian had died, he immeidiatly went to go comfort and company her. red obviously loved rusty but she was so shy and oblivious to everything she never got his hints. It was his duty ever since he met her to protect her from all men in the village and threatend death to those who would even dare to propose marraige. he was a knight, a holy crusade, which ment he lived alone in this town and had no home. he occaisionally went to spend nights with red when her gaurdian was doing "buisness" but never touched her in the wrong way. he had loads of respect for her, would even give his own life to her. 

a week had passed since she read the letter, but she had read it over and over like a broken fucking record. she was nervous. she had shared the thought of visiting the address to go live with her newly found relative, but of course, he refused that she go, let alone that she go by herself. "I don't want you to do this, there are rumours that the pedobear has returned from hibernation in the mountains, it is to dangerous. besides, don't you want to find a suitor to take care of you?" he moved closer and had his arms open in almost an embrace. she blushed, thinking she only wanted to marry him, take care of him the rest of her life. but she simply replyed "i cannot think of suitors right now, i have a possible grandmother to think of" and went to go change into another dress. she knew she could never be with him. let alone leave her relative lonely. she had to leave. 

she had to fucking leave.

but she couldn't tell him. not Rusty. It would be to heartbreaking. He wouldnt let her go anyways. she decided to leave at midnight, when he and her were usually fast asleep.

midnight came, and she packed everything she needed and left a letter stating she loved him, and she will come back for him one day, in a few months. as she left the letter in his side of the bed, she looked at his beautiful face one last time, and kissed him passionatly, and left to grandmothers house.

what she didn't know was he was awake, and knew of her plans.

and chased after her.

THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS.