Chapter 21

I woke up in the morning with a huge smile on my face. Today will be the new beginning in my life. Noah and I will finally be something more than friends at least I am hoping for that. What if Noah doesn’t want anything more? I mean he just got out of a relationship. Maybe he wants to take things slow and not rush into a relationship again.

I moved a little away from him to look at his face. His arms tightened around me pulling me closer to him again. He was sound asleep; he looked so peaceful and beautiful like an angel. He is an angel, my angel and I love him with everything in me. He smiled a little in his sleep and then it faded away. I hope he is thinking or dreaming about me.

I looked at the clock, its early I can let him sleep for an hour. I sighed and laid my head back on his chest, drifting off to sleep in his arms. After a while I woke up and kissed Noah’s chest softly. I looked up to his face but his eyes were still close. I should make breakfast than wake him up. I tried to get out of his hold slowly being careful about not waking him up but it didn’t work.

Noah opened his eyes slowly and looked at me before his eyes went wide. He wrapped the sheet around my body and moved away from him quickly. I was just in the pair of shorts which I wore last night. I clamped the sheet tighter around me; Noah was staring at the wall. Am I so ugly that he won’t even glance at me?

“What did we do last night?” He asked. His fists were clenched tightly on his thighs and he looked really angry. Why is he angry?

I swallowed the lump in my throat. “What does it look like?” I asked softly. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me right now.

Noah sighed and shook his head in defeat. “I was hoping that was not the answer. I can’t believe it, I was so drunk. How could I do this?” He said running his hand through his hair roughly.

Noah’s words were like bullets wounding me but somehow I was still alive. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I let them fall without hesitation. It was the most special thing that ever happened to me but it was a mistake for him.

“I was drunk and then I kissed you. That was it right or did we…” he said trailing off. He doesn’t even remember what happened.

I just shook my head in a no when he finally looked up at me. I got and picked up my bag and went to the bathroom. I pulled Noah’s t-shirt over my head and slipped the jeans I brought. I changed as quickly as I could and came out of the bathroom. Noah got up and took a step towards me. I don’t need this right now. I won’t let him make me feel this way.

I took a step back and grabbed my phone of the table and went to the door. Noah held my arm making me stop in my tracks. I can’t believe I could be so stupid. How did I even think that he will want me? He is player plain and simple who breaks every girl’s heart if she lets him in. This time he broke mine and there is no way to fix it.

I mustered all the strength I could and pulled my arm out of his death grip and ran down the stairs. I could hear Noah calling my name but I didn’t dare stop. I reached outside and started walking as fast as I could. In a few minutes I reached home and went straight to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me, dropped the bag on the floor and slumped on my bed.

I curled up in a ball and sobbed. The hot tears were streaming down my cheeks. I am so stupid to even expect that someone like Noah will actually want to be with me. He is way out of my league, he can get any girl he wants then why would he be interested in me. I can’t believe I actually thought that today will be the start of something in my life. The start of a relationship with Noah he really being my boyfriend, only mine but that’s just never going to happen.

I started crying even harder thinking about it. I have given him the power to hurt me and make me happy too but he doesn’t even know it. I wiped away my tears roughly but they just didn’t stop, I didn’t want them too. I stayed in my bed all morning and ignored my phone ringing continuously. Noah had been calling me since I left his house but I didn’t talk to him.

I better start getting ready for school. I got up and went to the bathroom. In a while, I was fully dressed and ready to leave. I was leaving early so I didn’t have to face Noah if he comes to pick me up. I got into my car and reached school within few minutes. The school was almost empty, there was hardly anyone around. I went to the classroom where the class was going to be conducted today.

I sat down and removed my books from the bag. My thoughts kept drifting to last night, everything that happened. The big cat fight with Cassie then Will getting angry at me and then the kiss. It was Noah who made the first move but still he was the one who regretted it. The way he kissed me last night actually made me believe that he was in love with me too.

The kiss was so tender yet passionate that it made me dizzy. When I looked into his eyes I could see his love for me shining in his blue eyes. I got lost in them and believed that he was in love with me like I was in love with him. I should have known that it was too good to be true. He ould literally have any girl he wants, I mean he is perfect.

“ Hi.” I heard someone say and looked up to see Will smiling at me. His smile slowly faded when he looked at me. He knows I have been crying.

“ What happened? Were you crying?” He asked concerned.

“ Can we talk about this later, please.” I said pleadingly.

Will looked at me intently befor nodding in agreement. I breathed a sigh of relief. If he would have forced me to tell I would hve broken down in front of the whole class which would have been embarrasing. This was the only extra class we had today so after I can go home and curl up in my bed and cry. My life is big mess and it is all down to Noah.

I know this chapter is short.

The next one will be longer promise.

The next upload will be in two-three days.

I literally have no time to write now-a-days.

Please comment and vote if you like.

Thanks.