Chapter 2

When I woke up forgetting where I was and where I was going for one blissful moment. Then it was gone all too soon, so I got up to face reality. I took a quick shower picked up my stuff and was back on the road heading for Home. (hahaha get it?)

When I was within an hour of the place I started to get ancy. What if they didn’t accept me into the pack? What is they treated me as a rogue? What if they had no idea who my my was? I pushed my nerves down as I arrived at the pack house. I figured it was best to ask the alpha if I could stay here first before I got settled into my new apartment. I texted Peter that if I didn’t call him by later tonight that they probably didn’t accept me.

I took a deep breath and walked up to the door and rang the bell. All the noise inside stopped instantly. An older man opened the door looking intimidating, but that didn’t scare me I have seen much worse.

I got straight to the chase saying “I’d like to talk to your alpha.”

The guy cracked a smile and chuckled. Well that was unexpected... He said “Hello to you too. My names Sam and you must be Maggie’s daughter.” I just stared at him dumbfounded. How did he know that? I was just about to ask but he spoke again answering my question. “You have her eyes and her nose.” He stepped back from the door allowing me to enter. “Follow me.”

I followed him up the stairs not missing the lust filled gazes from the boys and the glares from the girls that were is the living room. We enter an office with the back of a chair facing us. I knew right off that he was the alpha even without looking at him. He had a very powerful ora.

Sam spoke up “I have a girl here who would like to speak with you.” When the man turned his chair around Sam added “She is Maggie’s daughter.”

The man had aged skin like Sam but unusually youthful looking blue eyes, with his black hair and strong build he was surely a force not to be trifled with. He looked me up and down a slow smile spreading on his face just as it did Sam’s. I was thoroughly confused by their reactions at this point. When he spoke his voice was rough but kind. “Hello, It’s nice to finally meet you. It’s a shame what happened to your mother really. I assume you’re here to ask permission to join my pack is that right?” I nodded dumbly. “Well consider yourself a member there will be a ceremony tomorrow night to initiate you.” Again a dumb nod. “I do believe I never caught your name.”

Finally finding my voice I choked out “Primrose but call me Prim.” I decided I would tell everyone to call me that here it was just easier and it was my favorite nickname anyway.

The alpha leaned over his desk putting out his hand for me to shake. As I took it he smiled again saying “nice to meet you Prim. I’m the alpha here but you can just call me Tony.” I smiled and nodded. “Do have a place to stay tonight? You can stay here if you would like.”

I shook my head “No, thank you. I already have a place to stay. Speaking of which I really should head to so I can unpack and get settled in.”

He gestured towards the door and said “Well don’t let us keep feel free to leave it was nice meeting you. Also don’t be late tomorrow. In fact why doesn’t Sam here pick you up and bring you too are meeting spot it’s hard to find on your own.”

I put on my best fake smile. “Sure, sounds like a great idea.” My stomach churned at the idea. I really did not like the idea of having to meet the whole pack. I hate meeting new people, they tend not to understand my rather... lets say harsh, personality. I don’t like to get too close to anyone it just ends up biting me in my ass. With a small wave I left. On the way out I could feel everyone’s stares but I didn’t care. I just kept walking like I always do.