Part 2

Part 2  (Four years ago)

Yuzuru's Point of View

I wake up in the morning feeling lazy and my Pooh bear stuffed toys greeted me which easily made me smile. Then I remember. Oh shit, school time! I hurriedly got out of my bed and took a shower. I am Yuzuru Hanyu, I am 15 years old and I currently go to Tohoku High School. I'm also the pitcher in our school's baseball team but most off all I'm an aspiring figure skater. After school I always practice up to 2-3 hours with my coach, Nanami Abe in our home rink, yes we own an ice skating rink.

After I took a shower and changed into my school uniform I went downstairs to grab something to eat, I'm already late and Noriko was probably waiting outside already. Noriko Nakagawa is my best friend even though she's a girl, most people often mistaken us as a couple but no I have no other feelings for Noriko, that would be ridiculous.

As I took a bite of a rice cake my mother greeted me.

"Good morning son, Noriko is already waiting outside."

"Good morning to you too mother. I have to go!" I replied as I ran outside.

I went outside and Noriko greeted me with a smile. She's so beautiful when she smiles.

"Hey Yuzuru, we're really late" She said but with a sweet voice.

"Errr... Yeah sorry about that. I overslept."

"Practicing again?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm joining a contest" I replied.

"Oh okay."

.

.

.

We arrived late in school and I spotted Kazumi Shintani with her friends. Kazumi is my crush, yes I have a crush, I'm a human too. Noriko knows about this and sometimes she gives me advice on how to ask Kazumi out but I guess I'm too chicken to do that, I have never courted anyone in my life. But next month is Valentine's Day and I will finally make a move.

"Hey Yuzuru, we've got to go." Noriko said as she pulled me away.

I tried to peel my eyes away from Kazumi as we entered the halls of Tohoku High School.

Noriko's Point of View

We arrived in school late but it doesn't matter. In the corner of my eye, I saw my best friend look at the beautiful face of Kazumi Shintani, the most popular girl in school and when you say popular, she's also the prettiest girl in class. I can't help to feel a pang of jealousy. Many boys court her and Yuzuru is also planning to this Valentine's Day. So I admit it, I have feelings for my best friend but I never plan to telling him because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Hey Yuzuru, we've got to go." I said as I pulled him away with me in to our classroom.

We went in our class and we were greeted by the scowling face of Mr. Hayashida, our teacher in Social Studies.

"Good morning Nakagawa, late for the first time eh?" That's right, I never got late because Social Studies is one of my favorite subjects and I'm a punctual person.

"I'm sorry Sir. It won't happen again." I half whispered.

"It's actually my fault sir. Noriko just got involved." I heard Yuzuru butt in.

Mr. Hayashida just glared at him and motioned us to sit down for we are taking much time already.

Some may think that Social Studies is a boring subject but I find it fascinating. The class started and I saw some of my classmates doze off to sleep without Mr. Hayashida noticing as he continues to talk.

Author's Note:

Yeah so this is Part 2! What do you think about Noriko? I know this update sucks lol but Vote and comment on what you think!

- Pariah