Revenge On The Player (Edited)

A/N- This is my first time writing on this so no one write horrible comments, just leave me alone.

"After a few years of being teased for my appearance, it's faltered my confidence. I'm insecure about what I wear and I hate that it's affected me after everything." 

-----------------------------

What do you do when just about all your life you've been tormented for the way you look, for the way you speak, for the way you think, for every little thing that you do? Move to another state and improve yourself so that no one can mess with you anymore.

Amy Prescott has always had it bad with her peers treating her like garbage and leaving her with bruises after being shoved against the locker every day. She only ever had one friend but that wasn't enough to fight off those that liked to see her down and weak. Her biggest tormentor was Jack Reece who set his sight on her, making sure her life is nothing but a living hell. 

When Amy and her family move to Florida, she meets a group of friends who help see her inner beauty and bring her out of her shell. Two years later and she's back with a new look and a 'I don't give a shit' attitude. She's not taking any more crap from anyone, not even Jack Reece who apologies for his mistakes and wants to make things right. She's out for revenge, to make him feel what she felt except without the physical pain she had to endure. 

The only problem with her plan is getting to be around Jack more often and learning things she never knew about him, getting to know him on a deeper level. It's messing with her mind, especially when she already has a boyfriend, Dillon, and Jack is making her see him in a different light. It's up to her to decide what and who she wants to be in her life, the one that will ultimately capture her heart forever and make her believe in the impossible. 

A/N: Hope you enjoy the book that I'm currently editing! If you would like to read my other books on my profile feel free. Now other than that, onwards with the story!