little lady bug

nChapter 1 Johnny's pov:flashback: " come on please tony will you play with me" i pleaded though i knew it wasn't going to work "no! Why do you insist that i play childish games with a minor such as yourself!" Tony screamed at me " well maybe because we are children and what's a minor anyway?" I asked he just sighed. I chose to switch the conversation to something else but nothing came up in my 7-year old mind until I saw the most beautiful thing in the world "TONY COME LOOK COME LOOK!" I cried out. Tony walked lazily over to me "what now?" "What do you think that is" I pointed to said thing and Tony took a closer look and gasped with sarcasm thick in his voice "oh my gosh Johnny you found.... " he looked at me with fake excitement then put on a dull face "a ladybug really Johnny " he rolled his eyes and I pouted "yeah but look at the color Tony " I said looking back at the bug "he's red like your hair and the black spots match your eyes" "so what's so exciting about that" " nothing just.... your like a lady bug Tony that's all." I let the small bug crawl onto my finger and held it up to my face." How am I anything like a ladybug!" He said getting into defence "nothing I didn't mean anything by it sorry"I said putting my head down "whatever I'm going back inside have fun with your lady bug" he walked back into the house. I looked back at the ladybug and smiled "he's so defensive." I smiled. He might not be as fragile as a ladybug but sure has a color of one.