Chapter 66 - Macy

I'M SO SO SORRY, I KNOW I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME, AND I CAN'T EVEN GIVE AN ACTUAL REASON AS TO WHY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN SOO LONG, IM SO SORRY, I GOT MY NEW LAPTOP AND I WAS GUNNA UPDATE BUT THEN I GOT FOOD POISONING BUT THAT WAS ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND I HAD NO EXCUSE IM SORRY, PLEASE EXCEPT THIS CHAPTER AS A PEACE OFFERING AND/OR APOLOGY !!

RECAP:

Jacob had the title of Alpha now.

The responsibility was now his and weighed on his chest with such great force, but was not the only issue that occupied his mind. He was haunted by the faces of a dark haired girl and a pale man with red eyes standing besides her. It made him so angry that he inhaled jagged infuriated breaths through his nose. His shoulders trembled in the airplane seat. Such anger, such guilt, and regret that occupied one man. One lonely man without his mate. Jacob hoped—prayed—she was ok. The planes final stop would be New York.

BUT PLEASE DO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOYYY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cade’s palace was a large one, but it wasn’t too large. It wasn’t large enough to be spotted by curious passerbys, but it was large enough to leave those whom were able to be hold it, impressed. The palace was 70 feet of portland stone and black framed windows. It was the first palace most of the Quileutes have ever been to. It was strange, however. The building itself was surrounded by a vast field and only wired fence to protect it. How could that be so? One would think a highly wanted vampire such as Cade would survive with a much more secured home than that. If they had not been guided by Nila, they would’ve simply jumped over or break through. Fortunately, they were being guided by the human.

“Don’t touch the wires, they’re not as they appear,” she informed as she walked through the narrow forest path and towards the palace. The others followed.

“So this is it…” Jacob voiced and all eyes were turned towards him. It was the first time, since the departure since he had uttered a word. His eyes seemed focused now, earlier they had been sullen. He was determined now, all he had to do was get through this fence, kill everyone in the palace, and rescue his Macy.

Macy… how long had it been since he’d seen her? An eternity maybe...to him.

The Quileutes and the Cullens followed Nila as she neared the fence. A blue bottle came from Nila’s sleeve before she rubbed it upon her hands and pressed it against the fence. Without looking she tossed the powder to Carlisle, who caught it with ease.

“Spread it on you hands, pass it around, and press the fence.”

Sam furrowed his eyebrows, “What is this?”