Sin of I Love You (Prologue & Excerpt)

TITLE: Sin of I Love You. (a.k.a SOILY)

AUTHOR:  Anne Bernadette Castueras (a.k.a. berna3gurl)

WALA PONG SOFT COPIES NA IPINAMIMIGAY SA BAWAT ISTORYANG GAWA NI berna3gurl. SALAMAT

YOU CAN LIKE OUR FB PAGE STOP! In the name of LOVE! AMEN! (by  STOP! In the name of LOVE! AMEN!  )

ENJOY READING <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sin of I Love You.

“From this day onward, there will be no Ethan Sevillano in my life. Buburahin ko siya sa buhay ko tulad ng pagkuha niya sa buhay ko. I’ll hate him forever! He takes everything from me! Forever I’ll taunt his conscience!”

-Sophia Abbigale Hayes-

“I'm hoping that' she'll forget about us, so I can able to love her even from a far... ”

-Ethan Sevillano-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpt:

This evening is the best night that ever happened to my life. Yan ang sinasabi ni Ethan sa kanyang sarili, habang sila’y nakahiga ni Abbey sa damuhan at yakap ang isa’t-isa.  He doesn’t care what will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, the only thing he wanted is to love her and protect her from Vagos.

 “You know what? You are the first woman to whom I said those 3 words. The only woman I’m willing to give everything and risk my life Abbey.” Ethan said while hugging Abbey in the middle of the night. They were lying on the grass and enjoying the cool breeze of the evening that soothes their tired bodies after their fully loaded work in the office.

“Risk your life? Never ever say that Ethan, sounds tragic. Tsk, don’t worry; I’ll never do anything that will make you risk your life. I’m not that clumsy or anything, so I guess I’ll be a good girlfriend to you. Kaya pwede ba? Ayoko ng ganyang mga salita Ethan, ok?”

“I know, tiwala naman ako sa’yo. Mas tiwala pa nga ako sa’yo kaysa sa sarili ko.” Ethan answered with guilt in his feelings, for he knew to himself that he’s deceiving Abbey from the very start. Pero ang alam lang niya sa ngayon ay mahal niya si Abbey, at hindi niya ito hahayaang masaktan ng kahit sino man. He’s ready shed blood and risk everything just for her. The only thing that he can’t do for now is to leave Vagos for good. Pero alam niyang darating ang araw, he’ll do anything to leave Vagos and start a new life with her.

 “I remember my mom..” Abbey said while her eyes were closed and enjoying the light mood of the evening.

“R-really, so...what about her?” Ethan answered in his hesitant voice. He knows everything from Abbey and how much she loves her mom. But hearing those words from Abbey makes his conscience knocks out against his head.

He wants to tell everything to Abbey, but he knew to himself that if he tells her, it will become the most doom part of his life.