Chapter 4...

I didn't upload all week so sorry. Try find yourself in my characters coz i'll use u lot as referrences a lot. So gtta say thnx Sumzy. Dis chaptr dedictd 2 u.

nyways njoy, comment nd :)

'It' has never been a question of people who forget but sometimes, there's a definite pain on being the only one who remembers everything.'

************************************************************************************************************

I looked around. This must have been the hundreth time I looked around. I could see mum looking at me from the side. She tried to not make it obvious. I knew she was worried. Anyone would be. I'm sorry mum. I'm sorry. I wanted to cry. I loved him, i always believed his abuse has love, every swear had a hidden meaning. I looked to deep into everything, everything that was wrong. 

A shrill sound broke the silence. Mum turned red as everyone was looking at her. We were in the phycatrist's office, so the lady at the desk gave my mum a dissapproving look. "i'll be back" she mouthed and left the room.  I looked down. I started to feel uneasy. I hated being on my own after... After James.  

"hey, you alright?" a friendly voice asked. 

"yeah," i replied trying to keep my voice calm. 

I looked up to see a girl, roughly my age standing over me. She had jet black hair that was tied in a rough and messy bun. She held out her hand "hi, I'm Leah, " Uncertainty took over me. What should I do? I thought back to Krystle. My eyes stung, "hi, I'm Sam." i replied. 

"so Sam, how does a girl like you, end up in a place like this?" she asked. James, he sucked the life out of me. He was someone i thought loved me, i was wrong. I wanted to yell. But instead I calmly replied "Panic attacks, you?" If she can ask me, so can I. 

She grinned. "Anger management problems." she replied. My eyes widened. James! She notice the horror on my face because she started to turn and walk away. "hey wait." i called after her.

Why did I stop her? James won't ruin my life anymore. I'll never let him know how much he's messed me up, I won't stop living. Not anymore. Fear will never rule me. 

She turned back, "yeah, what's up?" she asked. I got up to talk to her. "I'm sorry, it's just.." I stumbled for words but she spoke instead "I get it. No worries." she assured me. I looked up at her, and smiled. "thanks." 

When mum came back, shock crossed her face before she smiled. Her smile reached her eyes. My heart ached. It'd been ages since i'd seen her happy. These days she seemed more than upset. Lost more like. "hi, I'm Sam's mum. and you are?" she polietly addressed to Leah.

"hi, I'm Leah," she replied. "mum, leah's coming round tomorrow, is that okay with you?" i asked. I knew what she'd say. Yes. She smiled once more before very happily answering "sure hun, if you want." I smiled. I did. It was a time for a do-over. Life, I'm coming to face you again. 

I shook my leg as mum drove the car into the school carpark, after the phycatrist appointment. "nervous?" she asked me. I smiled. She knew me too well.

"yeah. I can't believe I'm going school again." Free this time. My smile widened. I opened the car dor. "bye mum." I told her excitedly.

"bye, baby." she told me. 

As i walked into the door i saw her drive away.  I turned around and walked in.At lunch i went to the homeroom. As I walked in, I saw Emmett and Krystle sitting together at the back. I walked up to them. No-one can stop me now. "hey guys." I say. My voice shakes. They will talk to me, right?