unforgettable...

I woke up and saw my mom crying while talking to Doctor Santos. They then noticed I was awake. Mom walked towards me and sat on the chair beside me.

“Kathy, are you feeling a lot better now?” I just nodded. Then Doctor Santos spoke.

“I’m very sorry I tried everything but the only solution is for you to have a donor”

“How will long will I still lived without having a donor?” I asked. I’m very scared to hear her answer.

“A month if you will not experience another attack… I’m sorry” she then left us. I can’t still process it in my head… a month huh? May as well enjoy it to the fullest I guess.

“Kathy, mom is always here for you don’t forget that” after she said that I just suddenly hug her and tears starts coming down from my eyes. I cried all day in her arms until I fell asleep.

I woke up and saw my mom sleeping beside my bed. It’s still early and I felt like going to the garden again and unwind. I just walk and walk mindlessly in the garden when I bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t looking” I apologized not looking who I bumped

“No its ok… oh wait Kaydee?” I looked up and saw DK.

“Oh it’s you DK” I tried to sound cheerful

“I was about to go to your room and give you something”

“Oh is that so? What is it you’re giving me?

“Come let’s sit in the bench then I’ll give it to you. You looked so tired” then we sat on the nearest bench. Oh just great this is the same bench where we saw each other again.

“I wanted to give you this” he handed me a book it has a hill were a girl is sitting and watching the sunset as the cover.

“Thanks.” I opened it saw that the pages were blank. I faced him and asked

“Why aren’t there anything written on it?” he smiled at me and said.

“This is where we’ll write our story” I felt something in my chest and it’s the same as when he saved me. I think I’m falling for him. Why didn’t I notice it

“Hey Kaydee, are you alright? Why are you crying?” Oh I was already crying I didn’t know.

“I’m fine don’t worry” I assured him but deep inside of me I’m crying because I just realized that I am leaving such a person like him.

“You know what I would trade every day of my past just to spend every day of my future with you” after hearing that I hugged him and cried harder on his shoulder. His confused but then he hugs me back until I stopped crying.

“You feeling a lot better now?” he asked me while wiping my some tears in my eyes. I smiled at him.

“Yeah and thank you”

“Anything for you” then we just walked around the garden and have fun in the sprinkles.

This day is so unforgettable.