Who Should Be Worshipped?

|| OM NAMA SADGURUDEVAYA ||

The Science

Initially all the sciences were oral, they were put in speech through the Master Disciple system and were not in written form. Some 5000 years ago Veda Vyas put them on paper. Editions of the Four Vedas, Mahabharat, Bhagavat, Geeta, all are thanks to him. He wrote about the physical and philosophical knowledge but did not call it science. He did not term the Vedas as science but while commenting about the Geeta he said, “ Geeta is worth putting in your heart as it was discoursed by the Lord Himself.” Then why should be there any further need to think or collect the other sciences? If anything is available in the universe, it by default is part of the Geeta. The thought of ‘Children of One Lord’ comes from the Geeta itself. To know it better please see ‘Yatharth Geeta’ (Unabridged Geeta)

All inquisitive, desperate, attracted and sundry in order to attain Wealth – Religion – Heavenly Happiness and the Attainment please refer to - ‘Yatharth Geeta’ (Commentator: Devotees Shree Paramhans Ashram, Shakteshgarh, Chunar, Mirzapur, U. P.)

Who  Should  Be Worshipped?

Dear Brethren!

The history of the organisation of the Kumbh Mela (Fare) dates back to the time when the pitcher of nectar that appeared as a result of the churning of the ocean, spilled over at these places. The purpose of organising these fares is to explore a system of attaining immortalising element. It is not sufficient enough to visit the fare, have an ablution, watch the scenario around and return home. These Kumbh-Melas are organized only with a view of eradicating all our delusions about Dharma, about God, and the misapprehensions prevailing in the path of our emancipation. Innumerable systems of worships are prevalent these days, instead of one prescribed system of attainment of One God propounded by the Geeta and other scriptures on Yoga. Some might say worshipping the cow is true religion, whereas according to others Peepal tree (a holy tree) could be true religion (Dharma); while some other might exhort the importance of caste-system and ashrams. Hence, ‘what is a true Universal Religion’ is the question, baffles many a minds. The question today is similar as ‘Who is our God? Who should be worshipped?’

In the world, the Hindus are the most religious people, worship, meditate and perform religious rituals. However, what surprises is that despite being ardently committed Hindu for his religion remains indecisive till the end of his life about who could be his God? Who should we worship for attainment of our emancipation? Examining the root-cause of this incongruity, we come to realize that the propagation of multitude of deities is the basic impediment in formation of a spiritually committed singular community. In case a family has ten members, each one has individual deity. If one may be a devotee of Hanuman, the other might be of Shiva, whereas someone may worship a goddess, the other may worship some other god. People have been found to quarrel with each other regarding their individual gods or goddesses. No one knows who is eternal? Whose worship may help attain the ultimate eternal state of spirituality? So many gods and goddesses have taken hold of our minds in such a manner that until we reach the end of our life we fail to retain faith upon any one of them. At the time of the death when children standing nearby ask an old man, “Dada Ji, leave all your worries aside and concentrate your attention on the God,” the old man would begin chanting the names of innumerable deities as, “Hey Hanuman Ji! Hey Durga Ji! Hey Shitala Mai! Hey Vindhyavasini Devi! Hey Maiharwali Mata! Hey Harsu Brahm Baba! Hey Shankar Ji!” – this way the old man would recall almost twenty-five to thirty names, one after the another. In this manner, delusion prevails till the end, and ‘when tens of gods dwell in a temple how could one manage amidst such market-place!’ A heart is a temple, which can accommodate only one god within it. Not many a gods could be accommodated within it. ‘Duvidha Mein Dou Gaye, Maya Mili Na Ram!’ - Illusion leads one neither to the Heaven nor the Hell! Therefore, it would be prudent to establish only One God within our heart.