J'lo becoming YOLO

J'lo is a very talented person, she is very good at singing, dancing, and other stuff. But have you ever wondered what was her background story. Well that my friend is what I'm going to talk about.

J'lo was very good at school. She would always bring good grades at home and her parents were proud of it. But right after high school she started saying "I DON CARE ABOUT SCHOOL ANY MORE MAMA AND PAPI!" Her parents were not please and shamed her till the next day. J'lo had a really big test coming up, but she didn't bother studying. When she took the test she wrote "YOLO!" She ran away as fast as she could and slammed through the doors, went to her parents house and and said "I LUH YOU PAPI, I LUH U LUH U LUH U PAPI!" She didn't bother saying anything to her mom since her mom was very like Lorde (another story that will be coming up!).  So she ran away with her chicken named BBQ. She thought to herself what shall I do to my life? To be or not to be?"

When she was walking in a street called Drank, she noticed that there was a paper that said auditions for Janet Jackson backup dancers. She immediately ran as fast as she could to California, where Joey Graceffa lives. She got there by going to a taxi. She got really excited and started jumping up and down. She went inside the place where the auditions where held and saw that no one was there. So she was the first one called. She got in stage and started dancing, her chicken too was dancing. Janet decided who she would pick for backup dancers and let J'lo in since she was the only one. The concert was about to start in a few minutes. The concert turned out to be a complete success! Now what will J'lo do since she is done becoming a backup dancer?