pls READ COVER VOTING AND ALL

ASDGHJKL PLEASE READ THIS ALL

First things first, MY BLOG IS READY! And its totally awesome! You can check it out here: 

http://jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org/

My publisher is helping me with it, so make sure to tell me how terrible it is. (or how great it is, that too!)

My publisher is giving away the first 4 chapters for free to anyone who signs up on the blog. But you guys already have that! (ps. NEVER SEEN PROLOGUE AND COMPLETELY REWRITTEN CHAPTERS DUUUH)

So I wrote a super special, never before seen prologue just for you (my peeps)(mah buddies)(my friends)(mah dudes). Think of it as a big thank you for everything you have done for me (old viewers and new).

Without you none of this would have been possible. Each and every one of you.

So make sure to sign up for the goodies. (COOKIES, CUPCAKES, BROWNIES, HAMBURGERS, VEGGIE HAMBURGERS FOR MY VEGAN CREW)

And SECOND (but no less awesome!), all of the cover submissions have been turned in (THANK YOU SO MUCH, I was amazed by all the love), and the big cover contest is ready, so make sure to vote!:

(VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE YA MCNUGGETS)

http://jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org/?page_id=74

Everybody can vote on there favorite cover. 

And now, not only can you tell your friends that you read the book FIRST, you can tell them you PICKED THE COVER. (flip your hair and walk away like a boss.

My publisher had to reject some of the covers (I know... I know... I wish they didn't also). But there are still so many amazing covers it just blows me away.

And if you want your cover to win, then feel free to share and tweet it to your friends (IT AINT CHEATING IF I SAY SO) (jk) (not really)

JUST GO VOTE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org