Faker(s?), and my Opinion on Them (A Rant)

With the whole recent Kirstie thing, I feel I need to say this.

If you don't like rants, I'd suggest not reading this.

Warning: Rant begins now. Not many swear words – hell and damn are the only ones – but lots of opinion-stating.

So what in the actual hell were you thinking was going to come out of this? Seriously. Like, please do tell me. Reads? Likes? Followers? Or were you just bored enough to impersonate a celebrity and see if you could get away with it?

Did you really think we wouldn't find out?

I mean, someone from PTX was bound to notice at some point. And dodging our questions didn't help. I can't say I was never skeptical. In fact, I was always extremely skeptical. I got told it was real though, so I went along with it.

To address the Scott, Avi, and Kevin, I don't know. 'Scott' seems fake. He deleted it from his bio, but before he said he was Pentatonix's lead singer. And we all know that our Scott wouldn't say that. His old status about Destiny's Child... believable. Very believable. That's probably something Scott would say.

But lead singer of PTX?

Nope. It isn't something he would say; he respects and loves the members of PTX, and we all know (at least if you know the band well) that they consider themselves equal. Basically, I'm saying I highly doubt it's actually Scott. It would be very nice if all the PTX members could tweet about this, so we know for sure. But until then, I'm just stating my opinion and make speculations.

The Avi one... honestly, it isn't active enough to know. So far, it hasn't said anything suspicious, but it doesn't seem like it's legit. I mean, they were all following each other. Perhaps they were all in on it? There was no way that PTX could be living in that bus without talking to each other about their accounts at some point.

As for 'Kevin', he recently said something on Wattpad about Kirstie deleting her account. Well... that just screams 'I am not really Kevin'. Bro, the old Kirstie wasn't real. And you, as Kevin, would know that. Thus not being upset that the account is gone.

Unless you're not really Kevin.

So you see what I'm getting at. After Kirstie, I'm highly suspicious of all of them.

And then there's the new 'Kirstie'. This one, we don't know. No one does. I've been on twitter all day and Kirstie has said nothing about it. It could be real – maybe she made it as a precaution – but it could be the same person as before. Or just another person who's going to attempt to fake it.

I mean, the new Kirstie account followed the other accounts. Which, as I just finished saying, I suspect to be fakes. Therefore, maybe it's another fake? I'm just make speculations and using educated guesses. Unless they're all real. In which case, I apologize for this entire thing. But they just don't seem real. Until I know for sure, I refuse to believe it's them. I'll get my information from twitter as of today.

About their writing. The Kevin account is a damn good writer, whether it's actually Kevin or not. As a personal note from me to the Kevin account: if you did it for the reads, you probably could've gotten them without faking it. Now no one's going to want to read your stuff anymore, because you faked it. Unless you're real, in which case, I apologize for the accusation and I think you're an amazing writer.

Like I said, I'll get my information from twitter. If any of the PTX accounts read this and think about commenting with 'of course I'm real' or something of the like, I want proof from twitter. Tweet about it, or find some other way to prove it via social media sites where people know it's you. Otherwise I'm going to assume you're fake.

Other pentaholics can do what they want. I don't care if you want to continue following the accounts or not. It's up to you. I won't unfollow them until I have solid proof that they're not real, but I won't continue engaging with them until I have solid proof that they are. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but... yeah. If they are real, as I said before, I'm really really sorry.

This was a super long rant, so I'm gonna go now. Feel free to state your opinions in the comments; I love a good discussion. Peace!