Jesus.

• Dedicated to Andrew-yas Nelgortt

I never really used to be a supporter of the Lord, Jesus. I used to be one of those people who werent aware of the possibilities given by the world, oblivious to the hope and love. I just went along with things because I had to since I had no choice. That is until one day I met a friend who showed my the right path, she was very wise and intelligent; likewise with another few people I came across.

The truth is, I want to help people so they are guided along the right path in their lives, so that they don't become drug addicts who live in cocaine fields with their druggy friends and feed crack to innocent women so that they can become prostitutes unaware of anything around them.I want all teenagers to snap out of their fazes and grow up to be outgoing, religious christians who are passionate for their love towards Jesus. So put down your phones, stop keeping track of useless celebrity gossip and stop watching underaged sinful things whilst touching yourself.

Because you know what? there is more to life than television and coke. THERE IS JESUS WHO IS OUR LORD ANS SAVIOUR. HE IS THE REASON WHY WE SHOULD KEEP LOVING OUR LIVES BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ONE WHO INSPIRES US EVERYDAY.

'I am the light of the world; he who follows me will have the light of life.' (John 8:12)

Pray to Jesus because he definitely is our superior.

Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Praise the Lord and become enlightened by the help of our other supporters and I.

Join us in our strive for good in the world.

Join us an you'll never leave.

Never.