Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours.

This is for you. 

For you, Dude. For always showing me the way.

FOr you, Daisy. For being there in my good times, and for being the closest during my worst. You're an Angel of the Lord in disguise, my little Undercover Angel. 

For you, Ms. Yarun-Dirty! I'd be dust without you. I love you with all my heart, my darling sister. Always and forever.

For you, Ruplu Dada, CHorda, Piu Didi. Your constant encouragement kept me going. You guys kept faith in me when I saw nothing in me at all. I am the luckiest to have you as my siblings.

For you, Nimisha, Daiyairi and Davi. You showed me what it is like to be "in love".

For you, Anupama, Noel, Akanksha and Rashmi. Living life with no regrets and being "in-the-moment" all the time, every time is what I take from you. I love you guys to the core :)

For you, Father Carvalho. Thank you for believing in me. 

For you, Naveen Sir. Without your constant enthusiasm and motivation I wouldn't have even uploaded these.

FOr you, PRG. I'm sorry, I'm still not an SRK fan yet. But oh well. Thank you. FOr more than everything. 

For all the crazy people who have been a part of my life and are yet to be. 

For YOU. Thank you for reading this, and being a part of it.