Chapter Three-Futures

SOSOSO. Here's my new chapter. yes. I so humbly stayed up for you. &&By you i mean my non existent following. *WAVES* however, if you are one of the people(if there are any) who are actually keeping up with my story, feel free to leave any ideas! 

VOTE COMMENT && Apparently you cant rate according to my sister, but comment below giving me a rate out of 10.

*

*

*

I woke up dizzy and confused. My mind was spinning in circles and my stomach felt as if it was going to sputter up the first meal I had in days. I was definately not high anymore. That, I knew. The question was, what was I high on?? My brain pounded and thudded against my skull as I tried to take in my surroundings. Everything was a bit hazy and there was a quiet ringing in my ears, but then I heard it. The sound that made me stop dead in my tracks. In. Out......In, out.....In. Out. I rolled over to see Haze right next to me. I suddenly felt a pang in my body and ran for the bathroom. There went my meal. Hands shaking, I tried to think clearly but all I could do was lock the door. My back went to the door and I slid down to the cold tile. Silently sobbing, I didn't know what to do. Tilting my head back against the door, I thought about what to do next. What do I do? What happend last night? What did WE do last night? I could always just leave the house and run away. But I dont know how wel that would work, considering Haze was my dealer. What would happen the next time I was dope sick? More tears came, and decided before I make decisions I should clean up first. Drained of all my energy I got into the shower and turned it on as hot as it would go. The steam seemed to help with the headache but not with this feeling. I still felt sick to my stomach. Shaking my head and with tears streaming down my face, I scrubbed my body. I scrubbed harder and harder, trying to wash away everything that happend. Harder. More soap. Scrub harder, and maybe it'll all go away. Suddenly a sharp pain took me. My skin was pretty red and my one arm looked like it was raw. No blood, but pain. I wanted it to all go away. Funny isnt it? Trying to scrub away this place and what happened, standing in Haze's shower? Stepping out of the cold stung my skin, but that was okay. I put the dress back on, remembering that Ebony had given it to me. She claimed my other clothes were too tattered and worn. Now that I think of it, she also gave me a backpack with other things in it too. It has 20 dollars, a windbreaker, track pants and socks. I didn't understand why she was so generous and kind, but then I remember her last words. "Whatever you do, don't let him fool you, dont get into this insudsty of destruction.." Her words still echoing and bouncing around in my head. Her soft voice was still fresh, almost as if it was just swimming around in my brain, stirring and brewing thoughts of a dark future. I shook my head. As soon as Ebony had said those very words to me, she left. Even though I haven't seen Ebony since, and probably never will again I won't forget her. Her prescence was kind of like lightning. A bright flash, followed by noise and darkness. I couldn't help but compare that to my night, and apply the same thoughts to my life. I stood up with a clearer perspective and made my way towards the mirror. I looked like the usual mess I was. Dark eyes, drained of all colour and spirit. Specks of grey swirled in with my dark blue eyes. My hair, a tangled mess of wet stragley blonde hair. Looking in the back pack Ebony gave me that I stashed underneath the sink, I looked for a brush. I'm almost posotive she gave me a brush. Was it not in the bag that had a toothbrush and soap?? My fingers searching for the smooth surface of the Ziplock baggie inside the bottomless back pack, I fel somthing else. A piece of paper! The paper had Ebony's name on it and her number. Shoving it back in the back pack, I retrieved the baggie. I pulled out the brush and began to untangle the mess I made with the towel. Putting on the track pants, and a T-Shirt and my old sneakers I exited the bathroom swiftly, only to bump into Haze.  I could feel my face burning and I tried to swirve around him when he caught me by the arm.