Life without death.

"Help I'm slipping!" I saw Shelby scrambling around on the rocks. She was trying to get a handhold before she fell. I ran under where she was climbing when she started to fall. "Help me Casidy! I'm falling!" Shelby shouted.

"Don't worry Shelby! I'll catch you!" I screamed back, not quite sure of how I was going to help my best friend.  It was like it happened in slow motion. She lost her grip and began to fall. "HELP!" She screamed. This all started a long time ago.

Don't go back that far Casidy.

Why not, it's my story.

No it's our story.

Fine, then where should I start Shelby?

Start from last week. That's when this story started.

Fine, let's go back to last week then. Shelby loves free climbing and her parents really support her on it.

Yes, and last week my parents and I were making plans to go camping so I would get a chance to go free climbing. Casidy wanted to try free climbing so-

 So her parents let me come along. We were scheduled to stay there for five days. We would climb on the third day.

On the second day, a huge rainstorm hit.

If you didn't know, water makes rocks slick, and its dangerous to climb on wet rocks, yet Shelby was to determined to climb that mountain, that she didn't care. When we got there, Shelby went first to find handholds and footsteps. When she got about twenty feet up, she lost her grip and began to fall.

Yes, I was scared to death. I was falling through the air, shouting, screaming for help.

And I had no clue what I was going to do to help her.

There was only a few feet left, maybe eight or nine, before I hit the ground,

When I ran under her.

Yes, she sacrificed herself for me, even though she knew she would die.

Shelby landed on me. I lost my life that day and was noticed by the Greek gods.

The gods respected what she did so much, that they gave her life back to her. she is a true hero in their eyes, and mine.