Chapter 15 - Homesick

Just warning!
This chapter wasn't really edit from the last JAT version, so beware.. It's short and boring.

Mian.. ._.)/
I will try my best to make the future chapters better~

----

~* Ji Yeun’s POV’ *~

“Don’t you dare to touch her or you’ll pay for it!” Yoon Jae shouted with his arms stretched out. Surprised by his sudden action, my eyes widen but my heart felt ..warm? I felt comfortable and save.

I slowly reached for his shirt and tugged it.

“Are you okay?” He whispered, not turning around.

“Y-yeah.. I think so.” I uttered quietly. Yoon Jae nodded his head understanding.

“Who are you?” Yoon Jae asked, trying to hide his fear. No response. “I said, who are you?” He said this time louder.

“Don’t you think I should be the one who will ask that question?” The other guy said with his deep voice, giving me goosebumps all over my body. But.. wait.. I think I already heard that voice. It’s ..Familiar. “Ji Yeun, are you there?”.

“Who are you?” I uttered, peeking at the front. Just at that moment, a thunder came, causing me to jump.

“Now you know who am I?” He asked.

“Uhh… Lighting?” I said, half asking. Just then the lights turned on, letting me know who the stranger was. “Now, do I look like a lightning to you?” He asked, stretching his arms in frustration out.

“Thunder!!! Oppa!!!” I shouted, running over to him and embracing him.

“Get off me! I don’t love you anymore!” He said, pushing me away.

Oppa~ I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was you!” I said, clinging on to him.

“Whatever..” He said, letting me this time clinging on to him. “By the way, who are you?” Thunder asked, looking over to Yoon Jae who was confused standing there.

Oppa, this is Kim Yoon Jae.” I said, pulling Yoon Jae closer to us.

“And.. how did you guys met?” Thunder asked raising an eye brow. “CL unnie asked him to look for me while they are on their tour.” I said, smiling at Yoon Jae which he returned with a smile.

“Ahh..” Thunder said, nodding. “I’m Park Sang Hyun, also called Thunder. Nice to meet you Kim Yoon Jae.” Thunder said, stretching his hand over to Yoon Jae.

“I ..actually know who you are, I just, actually.. can’t believe that I’m really standing in front of you..” Yoon Jae said, slowly taking Thunders hand and shaking it.

“So does it mean that you are a fan of Thunder?” I asked, looking at him. Yoon Jae nodded his head. “Uhh.. Yes. I actually really do idolize him, I mean, you.” He said, laughing nervously.

“Really? It’s nice to meet a new friend that is actually a fan.” Thunder laughed, smiling at him.

After the small introduction and the storm had started to calm down, the three of us went to the living room and sat on the couch continuing watching the movie.

Oppa” I muffled with my mouth full of popcorns.

“Yeah?” Thunder asked, his eyes glued to the screen.

“Why are you here?” I asked, not realizing that it actually sounded a bit rude.

“Why? Don’t you want me here?” Thunder asked, looking at me. I turned my head around, facing him and saw him pouting.

Anyi! I didn’t mean it that way. I’m just asking, because you were busy the past few weeks and all of a sudden you appeared here in the middle of the night without saying anything.”

“Saying anything?” Thunder asked, furrowing his eye brows in confusion. “Didn’t noona tell you anything?”

“Dara unnie?” I asked. Thunder nodded, causing me to shake my head. “No, she didn’t tell me anything.”

Noona told me that she will be away for some months and you will be alone. So she wanted me to ‘babysit’ you.” He said.

“Babysit me?” I asked, raising my eye brow. “I am not a little kid anymore that you need to babysit me!” I complained.

“Really?” Thunder and Yoon Jae asked in a sync.

“What? You too??” I said, looking over to Yoon Jae who I thought was focused on the movie.

“Hmm..” He replied, nodding his head and shrugging his shoulder without looking at me.

“What’s the meaning of this?” I asked, waving my hands in the air.

“It means that noona and I aren’t the only one who’s thinking that I—“

“—we” Yoon Jae interrupted.

“—We should take care of you.” Thunder said, nodding with a smile.

“But..—“

“No buts’. If you like it or not, we will be here every day, spending time with you.”

“As in.. every day and ..every second?” I asked. They nodded their heads. “And.. every step I’m taking, you’re going to be there?” And again they nodded.

I shook my head and glared at them.

ANDWAAAAAE!!” I shouted, standing up and walking outside the living room.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Thunder asked.

“Just somewhere. Far far away from the both of you stalkers!” I shouted, running up the stairs, in my room and locking myself in it.

I slapped my face a few times before taking a deep breath and looking around my room that I was staying at since I lived here together with the 2NE1 members. It was decorated like my room back at home.

My real home.

Before I even realized it, tears started to form at the edge of my eyes. Closing my eyes, I immediately wiped them away and run over to my bed and grabbed after my beats and plugged it to my phone and started to play a random song.

Water drops were heard at the background as suddenly Jongup’s voice was heard. Rain Sound.

As I listened to the song, I turned around on my back and looked up against the ceiling. I stretched my arms up, trying to touch it. A small sigh escaped my mouth as I turned around, facing the wall and still listening to Zelo’s rap now.

Beside 2NE1 and other guys’ group, B.A.P is the only group that I’m listening to since Hae Jin and Mijin kept talking about them.

I sighed. I missed them a lot. If I would be with Mijin unnie right now, she would freak out now. She’s a huge fan of B.A.P and seriously loves the maknae Zelo. They are both a hardcore baby and tell me everything about them. And to tell the truth, I actually do have a little bit an interest in Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan but I’m still not that addicted to K-pop like the other two.

I just wish I could be with them..

While I was thinking about the two. A bunch memories flashed through my mind the time they kept on laughing, shouting, fangirling, crying, screaming just because of their biases. It might sometimes be irritating, but now that I don’t have that every day anymore, I realized I actually do miss it.

How I miss them..