effects of bullying

• Dedicated to Tan Smily Webb

This story is about my girlfriend (At the time I wrote this) And it is basically what bullying has done to her in the last sixteen years. (btw thats me and her in the dedication pic)

Now I think the world of her and I find her a very very nice person. Her life is a brilliant example of the effects of bullying. So if you have been bullied, you know how she's felt all her life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her name is Tan. She has been to 7 different schools in 16 years and no one should move so many times because of one problem. Tan has been to 2 different primary schools and 5 different high schools because she couldn't (Shouldn't have to) cope with being bullied.

Tan's father, Like mine, left her and her mum at a young age. When he left her, Tan (at only 9 years old) was left baby sitting her younger brother and sister and 2 other children. She was given a responsibillity at a very young age. An age we both think was to young. She had to cope with bullying school, arguments at home and now 4 kids that shouldn't be left alone without an adult nearby.

The bullying really got bad year 7. So bad she couldn't go to that school anymore. When she moved at the beginning of year 8, again she bullied. But this time was different. It went so far She started making her self i'll and hurting her self because she couldn't cope with school anymore. The only person that she could talk to was a technology teacher. Everyone else hated her and it pains me and tan, because we both dont know why anyone would hate her.

She ended up spending her last days in that school, curled up in a corner of the tech room, crying because no one wanted to talk to her.

in year 8, Tan had moved 3 different schools and the worst part was, none of the schools had any happy memory. Bullying followed her around like a shadow.

I met her when she started my school in year 9. She had been in 2 days when i met her. I thought she was beautiful and wasted no time asking her out... she said no. But at the very least Tan had gained at least three friends in two day's. For the first few weeks, she had no bullying but her brother did. I made a vow that week to be there for tan no matter what because she had a strong heart. She cares for thoose she loves and i think thats why she was bullied so much. She cared for people but no one seemed to care for her.

Tan lasted a whole year in our school and picked up her 1st boyfriend... My best friend but I didn't mind because i knew she'd be safe with him and i knew that she was close to me. Then she moved away. Moved to where she is now. I kept my promise to her though. Tan and my mate finished and tension between them grew. I hate that.

I lost contact with her, until november 2011. Tan and andrew sored their difference via facebook and i got tan's new number. I was, once again, only a text or phone call away from being by her side.

In her new school she wasn't bullied much at all. She was friends with a lot of people, and when me tan got together in january, i met one. I met her closest friend. They were really strong and they were both there for each other. exactly what tanya needed.

I Found a week later that She turned into a right a bitch and now Tan's being bullied again, by her ex best friend. I soon found out that her friend hated me and i felt bad for tan. But she says its fine.

She said something to me last night. It made me think. I decided to write this to help other people recognise her pain. I Found an excuse for her being bullied.

Tan is very pretty and really love her. I always have and i have promised to be there for her and her family for as long as I live. Her heart is isn't her chest. Its so pure, she has shared with everyone. And i think her bullying came from jelousey. Jelous because she is pretty and baceuse she has a heart thats more human and holds more love than anything or anyone else. That is why i love her so much. She stands up for what is right and i dedicated 2 years of school to that cause. I made speeches in front of several schools on behalf of anti bullying and throughout everyone i thought of what little of tanya's path i knew and what experiance i have had in the past.

I know as well as anyone what its like to be bullied. I ask you if you have the feeling of pain as i do and as tan does. No one deserves this life of abuse just because they are seen as inferior. When it comes to human life, there is no one thats superior or inferior. we are all the same and always will be. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are any mistakes in spelling, please forgive because i was nearly crying writing this and if you ask anyone that knows me, they will say that i dont usually show emotion.

some one once said i have heart of stone. After reading this, answer me 1 question. Do you agree with that statement?