10 days

Ten days lefted now. I explored the boat again. There were bathrooms in the richer peoples cabins so when they were gone I would sneak in. Me and Haruki got food by bagging. After eating we sat down.

"Hey, Haruki, what's your story", I asked out of boredness.

"Um well it's a long story, I grew up in Tokyo. My parents owned a shipping company. Then one day a few gang leaders attacked us while we were walking when I was seven, three years ago. I never got injured but my parents were murdered. All I saw was a knife entering and exiting my parents heart. There was blood everywhere, it was horrifying! One of my dad's close worker hired them to get controll of the company and the money," He explained while he shedded a tear.

I apologized", I'm sorry."

"No I'll continue. I had no other known relatives so I decided to join a youth gang connected to the Yakuza. My one goal was to kill murderers but I couldn't even do that. Instead your brother took care of that job except for the companies boss. After they asked me if I wanted to be a part of the North American rebellion group so I said yes. Now im here on this boat. Still holding the dream to kill that bastard that murdered my parents," He explained.

He doesn't have a family but I do, all I did was lefted them. A person who has it worse then me. I started crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because you don't deserve all that pain. Your nice guy so you shouldn't have had to go through that," I answered while still crying.

He replied," it doesn't matter now the pain is over, im going to have a new life. The past made me stronger so I can make a better future. The only thing I need is allies to help me along the way, your one of them".

"Thanks, I'll help but I don't think I could ever kill someone," I told him and I was blushing.

"ok ally," he declared.

Day ten was over.

For the next days we begged, tried pickpockiting and told stories. It felt like two kids from a fantasy. New memories were made to forget bad.