My Hurting Life (Mindless behavior story)

Chapter One

Jennifer sat on the coach listening to the "The Same Old Song" by TheWeeknd, taking as much time she could to relax before going to her own personal hell of a High School but I guess today was not going to let that happen because Jennifer's Dad, Mr.Cults walked in and lets just say he is not the one to fuck with, especially if hes not in the mood.

"Arn't you post to be at school?" he asked pulling out one Jennifer's headphone buds roughly. "Oh yeah, umm I was just chilling for a minute, I'll just leave now." Jennifer said grabbing her things quickly, trying to avoid eye contact. "Get the fuck up!" He said crossing his arms. "Hold on let me just get my things together" She said in a worried tone.

And remember how I said that Mr.Cults is not the one to fuck with, let me just list you what he don't like so you get to understanding.

He doesn't like waiting.

He doesn't like smart mouths.

He doesn't like anything that doesn't goes his way.

And most of all he doesn't like Jennifer.

And what he do to people who don't let shit go his way, well lets just say they don't come out looking so great. At that exact moment Mr.Cult's fist and Jennifer's cheek collided and Jennifer laid out flat on the ground while her mouth began to bleed, she moaned in pain while holding her jaw.

"The fuck I told you, don't keep me on hold, do you get it now or do I need me to hit you upside yo head to get some shit in there?" he asked sarcastically. Jennifer just stared at him not wanting to reply. "Now get your ass to school!" he yelled leaving to the kitchen.

And with that Jennifer left to school. Not having the time to wipe the blood in the bathroom instead she used the baby wipes in her bag to clean herself off. For school she was wearing a USC sweater (University of South California) that had yellow and brown stitching, dark blue ripped jeans, and brown moccasins. When Jennifer made it to school she walk to her first class, Social Studies with Ms.Berner and with that the bell rung and the class began.

"Hello class!" Ms.Berner exclaimed happily while sitting her seat. "Hello Ms.Berner" the class said out of sync in an un-interested manner.

"Okay lets get started turn your books to page 67 and 68." Ms.Berner said looking into the class

--------------------------------------------------------3 periods later------------------------------------------------

Jennifer went to the lunch room and grabbed a tray. Today's special was boiled potatoes, broccoli with melted cheese, stake, and gravy, it looked unpleasant but she grabbed it anyway. Then walked to the empty table in the back of the cafeteria and tried to enjoy her lunch but you and I both know there is no such thing as a perfect day.

"Hey you..bitch..move!" Crystal said with her friends snickering next to her.

Now your probably wondering who is Crystal. Crystal was and still is Jennifer's enemy since middle school. Crystal would spread rumors, steal her crushes and for some reason beat the shit out of Jennifer. How did they become enemies you might be asking, well that's a mystery that even Jennifer doesn't know.

"Can't you find another table?" Jennifer asked while keeping her eyes posted on her food."Oh well I asked nicely but you left me no choice" Crystal sarcastically said, shrugging her shoulders.

Jennifer looked up at Crystal than turned back to finish eating but a lesson that y'all should remember if you have a predicament with someone or if someone doesn't like you, NEVER EVER take your eyes off of them when they are around you. Seconds later Jennifer had two trays of food dumped on her and the whole cafeteria erupted in laughter. Jennifer didn't run, neither did she cry she just walk out angry to her locker and changed to a plain white t-shirt.

Jennifer's Point of View- Why the fuck does everyone hate me. What the hell did I do? I was nice to everyone but yet they fucking riding my dick. I'm to that limit where I want to kill each and everyone of them yet to them I'd be the fucking wrong one. -End of Pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was finally over for the day and Jennifer was walking back home. It was all fine until a car slowed down next to her.

"Hey Hoe, looking hella ugly to day!" Crystal said slowing down her car with the same two girls from lunch.

Jennifer kept ignoring her and continued walking away from them, but again she forgot to keep her guard up and with that, the girls parked and jumped out the car and Jennifer fell with a thud. They were kicking, punching, and pulling at her, sending shooting pain through her whole body, leaving not one spot untouched. The pain was so unbearable that she couldn't even scream help, she tried fight back but she couldn't handle all of them. There she fell unconscious. In panic the girls dragged her body behind a bush, hoping she would go unnoticed by passing citizens. And she was.

------------------------------------------------------------Many hours later----------------------------------------------

After Jennifer fell conscious again she limped back home with a busted lip, black eye, and purple bruises. With every step a sensation of shooting pain went through her body. When she got home, she found her father watching a football game on the coach with a cigar in his mouth.

"The hell where you" he said on the coach with his eyes glued to the television. "I got jump-" Jennifer said trying to finish her sentence but he decided it wasn't that important to listen to. "Know what I honestly don't care, don't be late again or else I'll make sure that you don't get a home to come back to. You understand?" He asked calmly, Jennifer stayed quiet and didn't reply. "Do you understand?!" He said ripping his eyes off the television to death glare at her.

Jennifer then shook her head quickly and sped walked upstairs to her room, she looks at the alarm clock on her night stand, 12:03 a.m. Oct 9 and sighed.

"Happy 16th birthday to me" she said sarcastically to herself.

Jennifer goes to her room's bathroom and washes the blood and half of the bruisies away in her shower. After 20 mins she gets out dries herself and throw on Champion sweat pants and tank top.