The New Girl (A PCA Story)

A/N Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic I have written. I just hope people are still into Zoey 101 fanfics! So... I hope you like it. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Zoey 101 or any of the characters. Nickelodien does, i believe. 

******************************************************

Hi My name is Emma Kane. I just graduated eighth grade a month ago. I have a few more weeks of summer to spend with all my friends, and I am totally pumped. Not to mention I am moving to a boarding school called Pacific Coast Academy for high school. My best friend since preschool, Logan, started there this year. Gosh, do I miss Logan. The other friends of mine aren't as fun as him, no offense. Yeah, I will admit, me and Logan were pretty popular, not to mention that he acts like a complete JERK BAG around people so that they "like him." He is so weird, but aren't all boys weird? I honestly haven't seen him for like a year. Not to mention, I haven't even told him about PCA. Just had to focus on school work. Maybe I should text him or-

*beep beep*

I take out my earphones which play She Looks So Perfect out and look to see who texted me.

Logan Your Fave Everrrr: Heyy Em. You know how much I miss my best friend, sooo how come this sexy beast wasn't the first to find out this great news?

I smile.

Me: Forgot. Sorry.

Logan Your Fave Everrrr: That's all you got?

Me: Um, I miss you.

Logan Your Fave Everrrr: Of course you do:)

Me: You, my friend, are a piece of poop:p

Logan Your Fave Everrrr: Hey hey hey That's even worse than this freaky spazz from my school telling me that I'm a jerk.

Me: Logan, calling someone a spazz isn't right!

Logan Your Fave Everrrr: Well she is! You will see, just hope you aren't in a dorm with Quinn Pensky Freak

Me: You can be so mean I sort of miss it.

Logan Your Fave Everrrr: Well you won't be missing it for long. See ya in a few weeks;)

Me: Later

Logan is great. He has always been that best friend to me and him leaving was a big thing. They just started letting girls in when he left, too, and we begged my parents to let me go there, but they said they will think about it. Their final conclusion was "You can go for high school if you have all A's throughout 8th grade Even in Science."

That wasn't hard for me, except the science part. Especially without Logan. You see, I am a smart girl. I find everything in school easy, except science. Then there is Logan, who finds everything in school difficult, except science. So he always helped me with science and I always helped him with everything else. I still would get sometimes get at least one B in science every year, though. And that is why my parents made me that deal. They kind of knew that if I somehow remained getting help in science from my best friend that I could get an A, which meant PCA for me!