Taken by a Stranger

Seduction is defined as the act of enticing of beguiling of someone into a desired state or position.

To be more forward, it's the act in which you convince someone to have sex with you.

But you can't be forthright when it comes to seducing someone. There is nothing more rude and tasteless than someone who makes their carnal appetites known up front. After all, if you tell someone upfront that you intend to lead them astray, your chances of success are greatly diminished. No, seduction is a care and a delicate process, especially if the seducer and the one being seduced are not previously acquainted. The seducer must assure safety despite the dangers involved in such amorous behavior, and the one being seduced must give themselves permission to be seduced, and in the most delicious of cases, allow the seducer to believe that they are in the lead when really, they are anything but.

In the end, there is sexual emancipation – the freedom to partake and enjoy in the sweetest of earthly delights.

… …

The tale begins in a place called "Lucky Lounge" – the chosen weekend destination for fellow undergrad students looking for a rowdy good time.

He, however, is feeling anything but lucky.

The seducer does not want to be here – but his friend insisted on bringing him along. Apparently, he needs it. All work and no play will make him a dull boy – a night like this will bring him back to life. Schoolwork, excellent marks, and honors degrees aren't everything. He needs to let loose for a while.

The seducer has already decided that he will not be letting loose here – hell no, definitely not here.

What is it about a club that gives women carte blanche to dress up like porn stars? He's seen some of these girls on-campus rushing off to in chunky sweaters, pajama pants, and Uggs. Now, they've transformed themselves using too-tight spandex, even tighter corsets, way-too-high heels, and bras that are better left underneath something, anything. And don't get him started on the white tank tops – thank god the water hoses remain hidden for now. He realizes that he's one of the few males here that will complain about their clothing choices, however.

I just think there better things to arouse me with other than skimpy clothes purchased as your neighborhood hussy mart…

Goodies that tempt you from the cookie jar are far more enticing than goodies that you can pick up and eat over and over again.

His friend tells him all the women are beautiful and that there's a reason this is called "Lucky Lounge". The seducer rolls his eyes when his friend comments on how he feels particularly lucky, due to the affections of a copper-haired maiden with vibrant green eyes, perfect red lips, and a cherry-patterned wiggle dress two sizes too small.

This has to be a nightmare. It has to be.

The seducer gives his friend his blessing and insists that he further seek the copper-haired maiden's affection. There is a method to his madness – if they end up hitting it off, they'll make a mad dash for his place or hers – preferably hers, since he's not only his friend, but his roommate as well – and then he can leave. If he tries to leave anytime beforehand, his friend will strongly insist that he stick around and find somebody, anybody, to hook up with. Seriously. His dear friend can be in the darkest of corners doing God-knows-what, yet he'll always appear the exact moment of possible departure, as though he planted a hidden camera on him before they left.

The seducer scours his clothing for hidden surveillance devices. None are found. Maybe.

A wayward glance and a sensual beat lead him to her. She sits at the bar with a smoky eye and unfilled glass. She stands out in her little black dress for all the right reasons – classy with a hint of sex appeal. When his eyes follow the lines of her v-neck, he is overcome with heat. She's a woman with curves – and they look so good on her. She flicks back a lock of her wavy, black hair, and her eyes – are those amber or hazel? – twinkle with mischievous intentions under the club lights. The bartender looks intently at her, but it's clear that while she's laughing and batting her eyelashes, she's looking right past him.