Chapter 25

Previously:

"Misty you have no idea how much I love and cherish you.You are my life, the one who will always hold the key to my heart. I know we are still young but i know this is for real. Our love is never going anywhere. When I almost lost you was the worst day of my life but it put things in perspective. Life's to short so why not cherish it with someone you love. I want to have no regrets and the only thing I regret right now is not asking you this sooner" He got down on one knee and held my left hand.

"Misty will you marry me?"

Now:

All my life I thought I was just a piece of gum stuck on the sidewalk. I've always let people step on my back and I couldn't do anything about it.I was too scared to change my way of living. Who would have thought that I would be here getting proposed to by my mate.

Kyle is so sweet.He's never asked me for too much. We went at my own pace. I'm sure it was difficult for him not to mate with me. Usually when most mates first meet they mate that day,but he knew I wouldn't be ready for that so he took his time with me.

I am very grateful for him. My love has grown in in such a short amount of time. I trust him with my life and I know it's only going to grow the more I spend time with him. I am certain that my answer is the right choice.

I nod to answer my now nervous mates previous question.He slipped the gorgeous 15 carrot white gold ring on my finger then swiftly picking me up and twirling me around laughing his melodic manly laugh.

When he finally put me down I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he has tears In his eyes.

"Kyle I love you so much"

"I love you to"then he leaned in for a kiss but I stopped him. First I need to ask him something.

"Misty?"he asked surprised and a little worried about the fact that I just turned his kiss down.

"I've been thinking a lot lately"

"And?"

"And I think I'm ready"he looks at me confused."Im ready for you to mark me as yours, not necessarily mate fully but I want everyone to see that I'm yours and vice versa, and plus if anything ever happens that causes us to separate I want to be able to talk to you in your mind."

I truly want him to mark me so we wouldn't be separate people, we'd be bonded. Plus if my dad ever shows up and I something happens I could mind link him.

"Are you sure?"he asks failing to hide his growing smile.

"If never been more sure of anything I'm my life."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so late. this chapter is actually not done yet but I couldn't leave you guys hanging any longer so I'm going to add on to it later.look out for it!

Comment!...Vote!....Follow!....