Raise The Alarm! Panic Stations! It's SEBZILLA!

Kurt's POV

I'm swinging and talking to Blaine when it happens. Two big boys come over and they look really mean. Like, really mean. One of them grabs onto the swing chain so it stops really quickly, and the other one grabs Blaine's arms and drag him away.

"What are you doing? And why?" I ask.

One of the bullies laugh at me. Not a nice laugh. "Because you always act like a girl! You deserve it."

I try to get to Blaine, but I get stopped. But just as a bully is about to hit me, he stops. Because another kid is there looking really angry. He pushes the bullies away from me and Blaine, then yells at them:

"You better run! You better hide! You better call your mummies! Cause SEBASTIAN SMYTHE IS HERE!!!!"

The bullies laugh. "That's lame," one says.

"Oh yeah? Is THIS lame?" Sebastian jumps on a bully and starts scratching him like a naughty cat. That is, until Miss Clarke arrives.

Sebastian's POV

I don't know why I'm in so much trouble. All I did was save some citizens from the evil force.

I was on the monkey bars. Noah (call him Puck) and I were seeing who could do the most chin-ups. I was winning, but then I saw something.

The absolute, totally totally completely hottest boy ever was being bullied by a couple of losers. There was another kid being bullied too, on the swing.

Can you keep a secret? Good. I'm really a superhero. My hero name is Sebzilla, cause I'm like a nice Godzilla. I save people instead of stomping them. Well, I stomp the baddies.

So I saved the citizens. i did a battle cry and attacked the bad guys. But just as I was super-scratching one of them, Miss Clarke picked me up and took me to the time-out corner.

"But I'm innocent! I was fighting the good fight! Protecting the citizens! It's the villains you want, not me!"

But it didn't work. Sebzilla has been captured by the evil lady villain, the Clarkinator. I need to escape to defend the playground! I will make a plan...

Will Sebzilla free himself from the clutches of the Clarkinator? Will Karofsky and Azimio learn their lesson? Is Kurt's hair still perfect? To find out, tune in next time to Klaine's Playground!